Canada Kicks Ass
How to pass driving license test Calgary, Canada?

Previous  1  2

herbie @ Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Funniest one I saw was in Vancouver. We're outside admiring a couple inches of fresh snow and notice a car sliding from the top of the small hill in the road. The driver has the brakes locked, teeth clenched and knuckles white on the steering wheel and had already plowed into a couple parked cars.
We run out in the street and shove the sliding car back into the middle of the road so ours don't get hit, yelling for the guy to get off the damn brakes. He still doesn't slides right thru the stop onto Nanaimo St and gets creamed by a bus.
Stencilled on the doors of the car: Hong Kong Driving School
True story!

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:25 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
When I lived in Cambridge, I watched a student driver waiting to turn left at a major intersection, having to wait until the oncoming traffic used up all the yellow, AND then having his East Indian driving instructor instruct him to make his left turn on the red light.

That seems to be an acceptable means of making a left turn in pretty much every congested city I've ever been to. Get in the left turn lane, pull out into the intersection, wait for the oncoming traffic to stop, complete your left turn.

And in any normal circumstance I'd whole-heartedly agree with you. But these guys were like the 4th of 5th car in the line-up to make that turn. The light was full on red before they even got to the crosswalk.

Unsound @ Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Don't honk when you see a nice ass.

You only lose 2 points for that. If you get everything else right you can get away with it ;)

andyt @ Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Brenda Brenda:
Don't honk when you see a nice ass.

You only lose 2 points for that. If you get everything else right you can get away with it ;)

What? I thought a nice toot toot was just being polite, and only leaning on the horn while licking the window and moving your curled hand up and down was considered a bit over the top.

Unsound @ Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 pm

andyt andyt:
What? I thought a nice toot toot was just being polite, and only leaning on the horn while licking the window and moving your curled hand up and down was considered a bit over the top.

Maybe in BC. Here in Alberta we're old-fashioned gentlemen.

martin14 @ Mon May 13, 2013 3:01 am

Unsound Unsound:
andyt andyt:

Yeah, in AB it's required to hoot,holler, and howl like a coyote when you see
a good one.

A fat one, mooooooooooo noises for the girl.

The fucking spammer made me do it.

stratos @ Mon May 13, 2013 4:48 am

$1:

ROTFL

ShepherdsDog @ Mon May 13, 2013 5:14 am

martin14 martin14:
Unsound Unsound:
andyt andyt:

Yeah, in AB it's required to hoot,holler, and howl like a coyote when you see
a good one.

A fat one, mooooooooooo noises for the girl.

A buddy of mine has a wife that is rather......rotund. Actually she reminds one of SNL's Pat only uglier. She wore a purple spandex outfit past a construction site, and the guys all started to sing 'I love you'(from Barney). I got a nasty look for laughing when she told the story.....she was a real bitch.

Previous  1  2