Canada Kicks Ass
2 New CKA Mods

Previous  1  2  3  4

newfette @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:17 pm

ok i though for sure that i posted a congrats yesterday but apparently not

congratulations to you both!

Hyack @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:22 pm

Thanks.....again......you did post a congrats message yesterday......good painkillers?????...... 8O 8O 8O

dino_bobba_renno @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Thanks.....again......you did post a congrats message yesterday......good painkillers?????...... 8O 8O 8O

She's trying to get on your good side, such a little brown noser :roll: . By the way congrats, and what a fine mod you'll make. I personally supported you and I might add that your looking rather hansome today. :lol: .

TattoodGirl @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:05 pm

So Hyack can I xxxxxxx swear all the xxxxxxxx time now that your xxxxxxxx powers have sunk in...or can I make your life xxxxxxx hell and make you hate the xxxxxxx colour blue? :wink: :lol: :twisted:

Arctic_Menace @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Fuck Hyack. That mofo doesn't deserve moderatorship. :evil:

jk ;) :P

Hyack @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
So Hyack can I xxxxxxx swear all the xxxxxxxx time now that your xxxxxxxx powers have sunk in...or can I make your life xxxxxxx hell and make you hate the xxxxxxx colour blue? :wink: :lol: :twisted:

I'm sorry dear.....did you just ask a xxxxxxx question?

newfette @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Hyack Hyack:

I did??

I even looked back through the thread to see if i had.. :oops: and I haven't been taking the pain killers cause i can't take them on an empty stomach and I think I've had the stomach flu the last two days :?

I just can't catch an effing break

newfette @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:14 pm

newfette newfette:
congratulations you two!

oh look there it is

*backs out of room*

TattoodGirl @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Hyack Hyack:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

I'm sorry dear.....did you just ask a xxxxxxx question?

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Pink just for moi!!!! I love it!!!

wildrosegirl @ Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:25 pm

travior travior:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
I still think I'd be an epic mod... ;)

Congrats guys! Best of luck dealing with us troublemaking male appendages! :rock:

** EDIT BY MOD ** :lol: :lol:

ROTFL ROTFL

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Ditto!

Perfect. Sense of humour definitely in tact. Gotta love it. :lol:

Previous  1  2  3  4