Canada Kicks Ass
A request to all members

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

stratos @ Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Fighter Fighter:
stratos stratos:
Odd I had the opposite with you a while back. I asked a legit question in regards if doing something ( I don't recall exactly what) was actually breaking a tenant of the Islamic faith. You threw a hissy fit claiming I was being bigoted or something along that lines and stated clearly that you would just ignore me. I see that is not the case because you chose to quote a response that was given to a question I asked on here. I'm not saying you have been nasty just chose to throw a fit because of what ever reason you felt offended by being asked a question.

The funny thing is I also don't recall why I ignored you :lol:

Maybe I thought you were trolling and being just anti Islam without any seriousness.

Well you thought wrong.

Fighter @ Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:34 am

stratos stratos:
Fighter Fighter:
stratos stratos:
Odd I had the opposite with you a while back. I asked a legit question in regards if doing something ( I don't recall exactly what) was actually breaking a tenant of the Islamic faith. You threw a hissy fit claiming I was being bigoted or something along that lines and stated clearly that you would just ignore me. I see that is not the case because you chose to quote a response that was given to a question I asked on here. I'm not saying you have been nasty just chose to throw a fit because of what ever reason you felt offended by being asked a question.

The funny thing is I also don't recall why I ignored you :lol:

Maybe I thought you were trolling and being just anti Islam without any seriousness.

Well you thought wrong.

:(

Sorry.

BartSimpson @ Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Good to see you two are going to get along now! [BB]

Tyler_1 @ Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:08 pm

So is everyone behaving now? :D
Let me know if not and I will ... try to think of something.

Thanos @ Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Depends on how the election goes tomorrow. Could be war-to-the-death/shut-the-board-down around here Tuesday night. :|

Tyler_1 @ Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Depends on how the election goes tomorrow. Could be war-to-the-death/shut-the-board-down around here Tuesday night. :|

Oh well see you Wednesday maybe then. [B-o]

BartSimpson @ Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 am

Thanos Thanos:

Just myself but I'll wait for Wednesday to see what does or does not happen. See, any of the close races won't be decided until tomorrow or maybe even a few days from now.

But by this time tomorrow we'll know for sure if the highly vaunted 'Blue Wave' was true or not.

llama66 @ Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:32 am

I expect this tomorrow:

BartSimpson @ Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:26 pm

So do I.

fifeboy @ Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Ok, as nobody is going to be listening to anyone else on Wednesday, I'm going to go for it now.
So here goes:
Everyone go #$%@ yourselves, your mothers are )@-:!'s and your fathers are all a bunch of :;-#@'s

Now I feel better and whereupon swear to not post for the next 40 hours.
Goodby till Thursday.

BartSimpson @ Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:03 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
Ok, as nobody is going to be listening to anyone else on Wednesday, I'm going to go for it now.
So here goes:
Everyone go #$%@ yourselves, your mothers are )@-:!'s and your fathers are all a bunch of :;-#@'s

Now I feel better and whereupon swear to not post for the next 40 hours.
Goodby till Thursday.

I'll be listening. :wink:

DrCaleb @ Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 am

llama66 @ Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:01 am

So, is this the apocalypse?

DrCaleb @ Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:14 am

llama66 llama66:
So, is this the apocalypse?

Pretty lame if it is.

Thanos @ Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:45 am

Leave it to our generation to not even have a fun Armageddon, like with volcanoes and continents sinking into the ocean and swarms of locusts. The only locusts we got was a bunch of crappy rich people merely being themselves. Sad! :| 8)

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next