Canada Kicks Ass
CKA Meet in Edmonton Area

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12

Unsound @ Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:15 pm

If Bart shows up with that powerball cheque I'm sure we'll be happy to move it out there.

Unsound @ Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Bump.

One week from now, for those who need reminding.

So far, I believe there are 4 confirmed as coming, including myself. 1 cancellation(boo! hiss!), and, I think, 2 maybes.

Anyone else who wants to come just PM me for the details.

Jabberwalker @ Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:28 pm

"Bring Bottle & Bird"

JaredMilne @ Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Unsound Unsound:
K, since no one else is quick with suggestions, I'm gonna say

March 7 7pm
Same place as last time. Pm me if you don't know where that is.
If that date/time/location doesn't work for you but you do want to come speak up soon so we can work on something more amenable to everyone.

Bump.

If I don't hear anymore yay or nay I'll assume that those I've talked to in PM are in. Not making reservations or anything so it doesn't matter if people decide to come at the last minute, but if the time or date doesn't work for anyone we should probably know fairly soon so we can look at another time.

How many people have you talked to over PM?

Unsound @ Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:44 pm

About 6

Unsound @ Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Bump.

Reminder, this goes down tomorrow. I'll be disappointed if everyone forgets. I'll still hang out and drink a team pitcher with the waitress, but I'll be disappointed while I do it.

Unsound @ Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:31 pm

Also, for anyone coming who doesn't know what any of the rest of us look like you can pm me for a description. I'll check frequently while I'm oot and aboot tomorrow.

Or you can just just try and guess which group it is and who each of us is. That sounds more fun, but possibly also awkward. Which makes it more fun for the rest of us :)

Brenda @ Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:21 am

Haha, that's what I would do! (yah, no, not really ;-) )

Have fun tonight and have one for me!
(almost made the mistake of sayin 'ON' me, which would have me being send the bill, huh... :P )

Unsound @ Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 am

Don't worry Brenda, we're all aware of the Dutch reputation and wouldn't waste our time trying to get a penny out of one of you ;)

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12