Canada Kicks Ass
CKA Meet in Edmonton Area

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 12  Next

Unsound @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 am

So July 28? Boston Pizza, or something similiar... somewhere?

I personally like the sports lounge idea. It's possible to talk but there is booze and other distractions if it turns out we're all really boring in real life ;)

Dragon-Dancer @ Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Hmm, I could possibly make this meet up. Depending where and when precisely it finally is to take place of course.

Canadian_Mind @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 am

Unsound Unsound:
So July 28? Boston Pizza, or something similiar... somewhere?

I personally like the sports lounge idea. It's possible to talk but there is booze and other distractions if it turns out we're all really boring in real life ;)

That would be a better date for me. I have weddings to attend on the 6th in Wain, the 13th in Van, the closing date on my house in Wainwright is the 16th, and I have to be back in BC to truck my horse out before the 20th. Busy weeks for me.

Unsound @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 am

Let's book it then. July 28 at 7pm. Where? I live in Castle Downs, so further north is obviously better for me, but I don't reallly care that much. If we're all really spread around central might be best, or we could go towards the highest concentraion of attendees.

Dragon-Dancer @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 am

I'm also on the north side.

Canadian_Mind @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 am

I gotta drive 2 hours to get there, so specific location isn't an issue for me.

bootlegga @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:24 am

Unsound Unsound:
Just wondering if anyone else would be interested in a meet-up? There are a lot of eople here that I would love to meet in real life some time and i think it could be fun to get together in apub or a lounge or something some time.

I've never organized or even particpated in anything like that before so i have no idea of any rules or ettiquette involved but would be happy to learn.

If anyone else is interested post here an we'll try to organize something.

[B-o]

Sure, I'm up for a BBQ or a visit to a pub (although I'm not much of a drinker).

I think the best rule is not to get arrested! :lol:

The rest we can make up as we go!

Unsound @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm

So far I'm counting 6 of us
with Caelon as a maybe and Coaster Dot tempted.

I won't post the names of anyone as there are some who prefer to be less public about their plans. I also won't post the final plans. The last few details about exactly where and what time will be done through pm, so just PM me if ur interested and I'll try to co-ordinate everything that way.

I'll probably also bump this thread everyonce in a while incase there are people who haven't seen it yet.

Gunnair @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
geez...now she's hinting that she wants to make it a three way. :?

I think it's her way of making Gunny a sammich.

:D

Gunnair @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Gunnair and Yogi both....are there enough sheep in the area to keep the MacDonalds happy?

A kg of peanut butter and a tulip bulb planter will keep the Campbells content.

Lemmy @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Unsound Unsound:
So far I'm counting 6 of us.

I'd have flown out, but if Bootlegga isn't even going to try to get arrested, I'll save my air miles.

Unsound @ Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm

I can try getting arrested if you want...

Even if we don't misbehave that much I have a good friend at west division who'll probably be happy to throw me in the back of the car...

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:02 pm

doesn't even look like she's breathing hard.

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:12 am

Piss people off, they'll wrap you in wool and let Gunnair have his way with you.

Unsound @ Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 am

With the weather we're having I'm not sure if Gunny or the wool would be worse. Probably getting close to 30 degrees again today. And for the next week as well.

It was great when we were in the mountais over the weekend, but not so much now thta I'm back to work.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 12  Next