Canada Kicks Ass
Google says Canadaka.net is infected with malware

DanSC @ Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:50 pm

When I enter canadaka.net into the address bar in Google Chrome, I recieve this message:

$1:
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
canadaka.net contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanos @ Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Not here at CKA but I've definitely had that ad pop up on me at other sites and start running it's 'scan'. It's really annoying.

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:02 pm

I had it too, but it's reasons have already been discussed

post1779383#p1779383

martin14 @ Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:24 pm

DanSC DanSC:
When I enter canadaka.net into the address bar in Google Chrome, I recieve this message:
$1:
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
canadaka.net contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
Has anyone else had this problem?

we get this once or twice a year, shep's link is for a thread that deals with this.

andyt @ Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:28 pm

http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=67680 In Hang the Rich topic:

Trying to open the link Scape provided gives me a malware warning. I got one when I came onto the forums page, but chose to ignore it. When I tried to open the link above tho, I got the warning again - is this where the problem lies?

andyt @ Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Actually it turns out when I try to open any link in the forum I get the malware message.

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Even when the hole has been patched the warning tends to linger for another 24 hours.

PostFactum @ Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 am

Corporations are attacking us... We need good guns from US, few tanks and one CF-18. :D

Barilko @ Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:40 am

It's gone now.....