Canada Kicks Ass
I would like to welcome our first Muslim member to CKA

1  2  3  Next

fatbasturd @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Hello to all I would like to take a moment to welcome our first active Muslim member "Abbas" to Cka.
So Abbas welcome to CKA....I would like to add that I think you present yourself in an intelligent manner and that you have a good attitude towards many members here at Cka.
You have been put to the test by some of the members here who live in a small world in their own minds....and have passed it with flying colors.
I think a few of you who have treated Abbas with nothing but labels and hate towards him being a Muslim and of the Islamic faith should be ashamed of yourself’s.
That being said, those of you who think I am directing these words to them are probably right!
In closing these thoughts of mine.....I would like to say that I hope Abbas plans to stick around as long as he would like to.
Think about this folks, we have our first real active Muslim member...who is willing to have a dialogue with our members in an intelligent fashion....and all some of you can do is to try and run him of the board.

Good luck in your small worlds …..ta ta for now Fat

camerontech @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:07 pm

another thread about this guy?

Abbas @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:08 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Hello to all I would like to take a moment to welcome our first active Muslim member "Abbas" to Cka.
So Abbas welcome to CKA....I would like to add that I think you present yourself in an intelligent manner and that you have a good attitude towards many members here at Cka.
You have been put to the test by some of the members here who live in a small world in their own minds....and have passed it with flying colors.
I think a few of you who have treated Abbas with nothing but labels and hate towards him being a Muslim and of the Islamic faith should be ashamed of yourself’s.
That being said, those of you who think I am directing these words to them are probably right!
In closing these thoughts of mine.....I would like to say that I hope Abbas plans to stick around as long as he would like to.
Think about this folks, we have our first real active Muslim member...who is willing to have a dialogue with our members in an intelligent fashion....and all some of you can do is to try and run him of the board.

Good luck in your small worlds …..ta ta for now Fat

Yo Fat,

Thanks alot man. I really appreciate the warm welcome and don't worry I am not going anywhere. I don't think anyone is capable of running me off this website other then trev of course (damn ip bans). I will do my best to be mature and intelligent as long as I am given the same respect. :D, CKA... I LOVE YOU!

Blue_Nose @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:32 pm

Yeah, let's single out and patronize the token Muslim! That's a surefire way to make him feel like a part of the group.

Abbas @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:37 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Yeah, let's single out and patronize the token Muslim! That's a surefire way to make him feel like a part of the group.

haha blue, you are hilarious man. I read some of your shit at work and burst out laughing, my boss thinks I am weird or something. Anyways, its alright, I am sure in the past few days, everyone kind of find out I was Muslim and its nothing I want to hide, let them know so they can question me. Thats what we are here for after all.

Arctic_Menace @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:38 pm

Salam leku! :D

(at least I think that's how you romanize it... :?)

Banff @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:40 pm

Don't ever type while you're driving again or I'll tell your mom :P R=UP

Abbas @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Arctic_Menace,

Its actually Aslamulikum, but its ok, thanks for trying.

Banff,

NOOOOOOOOOo, mom will kill me. And, how the hell do you type while driving foo.

Blue_Nose @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:44 pm

Abbas Abbas:
Thats what we are here for after all.
Well, I'm not here to learn about Islam, and while I recognize your value to the forum as an added perspective, I fail to see the basis for the way in which you and others have viewed your role as a member of the forum.

Banff @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:53 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Abbas Abbas:
Well, I'm not here to learn about Islam, and while I recognize your value to the forum as an added perspective, I fail to see the basis for the way in which you and others have viewed your role as a member of the forum.

They're just cautious Blue and some have issues that could even include a fellow soldier being injured by an Islamic warrior I'm sure even Abbas knows that .

ridenrain @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:57 pm

Just a point:
I didn't see the Religious affiliation section on the application so how do we actually know other members are not muslim? Granted, he's the first who jumped up and down waving a crescent flag, but that's really no proof and anyone with an ounce of brains might have just left the whole religious debate alone, especially if they thought it would draw attention.
Abbas: Not to take anything from you but I think FB is using this for his own political bent.

Blue_Nose @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:58 pm

Banff Banff:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Abbas Abbas:

They're just cautious Blue and some have issues that could even include a fellow soldier being injured by an Islamic warrior I'm sure even Abbas knows that .
Those are not the people to whom I'm referring at all.

Abbas @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:02 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Just a point:
I didn't see the Religious affiliation section on the application so how do we actually know other members are not muslim? Granted, he's the first who jumped up and down waving a crescent flag, but that's really no proof and anyone with an ounce of brains might have just left the whole religious debate alone, especially if they thought it would draw attention.
Abbas: Not to take anything from you but I think FB is using this for his own political bent.

Hmm, well I didn't ask for a welcome and I am sure there are other Muslims on the board but I disagree with fb using this for his own political bent. Because, he was one of the first guys to pm me and it was a personal one, not a generic one, while most of CKA was sending hate mail my way, Banff, lily and a few others are the reason, I enjoy these forums otherwise, its no fun having only conservatives ask questions.

Abbas @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:03 pm

Banff Banff:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Abbas Abbas:

I am alil slow today so I am missing the the Islamic warrior/soldier part unless you are referring to the past difficulties I had with hmmmmm you know.

ridenrain @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:13 pm

FB's sincere but no one really knows who is what on a public forum.
I hear what you say and and I'm not dumping on you. I’d like to hear more from the religious folks but faith is a personal thing and does not carry well on forums.

1  2  3  Next