Canada Kicks Ass
New Topics You're Watching feature

Canadaka @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:58 pm

I added a new feature to the forums, A page that lists all the topics you are currently "watching". Meaning these are the topics you will receive an email alert when a new message is posted to the topic.

If you don't want to receive any emails, this is a good tool to make sure you are not subscribed to any topics.

http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... atchthread

The link is in the forum menu under "profile".

Remeber to watch or unwatch a topic you can also click the "Watch this topic for replies" link at the top and bottom of each topic page.

This new page just give an overall list of all topics watched, and quick links to "unwatch".

Blue_Nose @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:00 pm

Too cool... I used to have that feature turned on, so seeing that list is almost nostalgic... might have to do some necroposting of my own :twisted:

Canadaka @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:13 pm

yah i have hundreds of watched topics, in the process of cleaning out my list now.

I think even if you have the option in your profile to not watch topics on, if you are watching old topics, it doens;t apply.

I have mine off, but I get emails if someone posts in these old topics, back into 2002. So I can usualy see the necros' hehe

But going to clean it out, i check the forums often enough I dont need it, plus will give the email server a break.

-Mario- @ Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:03 am

OUch... I am cleaning my list... Thanks Trev. I should get less emails now.