Canada Kicks Ass
NOTICE FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS

Previous  1 ... 12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next

DerbyX @ Sat May 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Yet you think its perfectly OK for you to insult, degrade, and outright attack entire countries like China, Cuba, Iran, Pakistan ... hell there are more countries you attack then don't to list.

You think its OK to insult and libel politicians.

The only real difference is that when you get it its personal so you cry about it.

ridenrain @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Give it a rest Derby: If Castro, Mao, Hitler, Obama or Iggy want to join and pick a fight, their free to do so.

Just because you hapen to agree with the pedantic windbag dosen't make the sun shine out of his ass, or his insults any less against the "new" rules.

SprCForr @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:02 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Gotta concur with this

I'm asking you to do it in the specified manner instead of the public martrydom route.

Thanks.

PENATRATOR @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
"new" rules.

:lol:

Brenda @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 pm

If the new rules apply to everyone, Penatrator and myself should get a warning too.

Thing is, its only noted when reported, or read back by the mods. That doesn't always happen.

PENATRATOR @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:04 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Gotta concur with this

I'm asking you to do it in the specified manner instead of the public martrydom route.

Thanks.

[?]

PENATRATOR @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Brenda Brenda:
If the new rules apply to everyone, Penatrator and myself should get a warning too.

Thing is, its only noted when reported, or read back by the mods. That doesn't always happen.

What the heck have you or I done lately to get in shit?

DerbyX @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Linking Iggy and Obama with Hitler and Mao eh. Such a pathetic tactic. As for calling Mustang1 a pedantic windbag well what do you think you are?

Unlike him you actually have no supporters beyond other absolute hacks like mtbr. In fact you are the only person I have seen attacked by Trevor and one of the few people that all the respected members dislike.

Your insults are no different. You just think its OK when you do it to entire peoples.

PENATRATOR @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Brenda Brenda:

Though I appreciate your transparency with this, others are not so upfront, using the PM to complain.

Brenda @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:08 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Brenda Brenda:

You told Poquas to fuck off or something, and I called Rawmeat a shithead (Or was it woodhead? :oops: ). So, according to the rules, we can't do that.
Want a beer? ;-)

SprCForr @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm refering to public criticism of the staff.

You agreed with ziggy that there are some concerns, which is fine. I'm asking you to follow the appropriate procedure instead of melting down in the threads.

Sorry for the confusion.

DerbyX @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Brenda Brenda:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Brenda Brenda:

You told Poquas to fuck off or something, and I called Rawmeat a shithead. So, according to the rules, we can't do that.
Want a beer? ;-)

Labatt Ice please. [B-o]

Brenda @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:10 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Labatt Ice please. [B-o]

Come on Derb, get off your lazy ass, you know the way to the fridge 8)

poquas @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:11 pm

After Ziggy blew away I don't know how many topics attacking me, I gave him the virtual finger tonight and I got a warning.

It's called trolling.

Who knew? :lol:

Now I'm infamous! ROTFL

DerbyX @ Sat May 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Brenda Brenda:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Labatt Ice please. [B-o]

Come on Derb, get off your lazy ass, you know the way to the fridge 8)

I'd get a 40% warning if I said that you are the women and as such its your job to get me a beer and do the dishes while you are at it.

Lucky for me I'm not saying that! :lol:

Previous  1 ... 12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next