Canada Kicks Ass
Poster Details now Hidden

Canadaka @ Mon May 29, 2006 8:32 pm

In an attempt to make the viewtopic pages a little less cluttered and to make them less tall so readers don't have to scroll as much I have removed all the poster details that were under there avatars.

Insteead this info is now displayed in a mouseover popup box!
Place your mouse over the posters username or avatar image and the box with there details will appear.

The popup box will appear and stay visible for a couple seconds then disapear. If you want to pause it from disapearing to read the full contents or click a link in the box, just place your mouse over any area of the box.

Regina @ Mon May 29, 2006 9:28 pm

Cool!

Scape @ Mon May 29, 2006 10:02 pm

Very.

Streaker @ Mon May 29, 2006 10:04 pm

Groovy stuff, man. Groovy stuff. 8)

Canadaka @ Tue May 30, 2006 1:28 am

I changed my mind, the auto timer disapear thing was annoying. The only reason I did that was because there was a link to "view more" medals the user had. But you can just click to view there profile to see the same thing.

I much prefer the popup that follows the mouse, like it is now.

Also for a test, I am loading upto max 6 medals in the popup box, rather than 1.

Blue_Nose @ Tue May 30, 2006 5:05 am

One thing that I noticed (that might be unavoidable) is that the drop down menus at the bottom of the last post ('All Posts', Oldest First') are overtop the popup window... I'm using Maxthon, if it's not the case for everyone.

Zoraja @ Tue May 30, 2006 5:25 am

Me likes it :D

danikyvor @ Tue May 30, 2006 9:57 am

That's wicked Trev!

Johnny_Utah @ Tue May 30, 2006 10:27 am

Testing, cool.. 8)

CrazyCanuck007 @ Wed May 31, 2006 9:59 am

i wondered where all the info went!
now my finger won't get so sore scrolling down!

Zoraja @ Wed May 31, 2006 10:15 am

Your scrolly wheel doesn't adjust how much scrolling is done as to how fast you spin the wheel? Must be a mac thing.