Canada Kicks Ass
RACISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE!!!!!!

1  2  3  4  Next

QBC @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:55 pm

For those who have seen the threads and posts on some radical racists here in the last little while, this will not be tolerated. The racists have been banned and any future members that make racist comments, support racist organizations or start racist threads will be banned. If the racism is profound enough , the authorities will be advised.

For those racist that have been banned........

Tricks @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:58 pm

congrats!

kerfuffled @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:01 pm

Was wondering how long this would take... 8)

Bodah @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:02 pm

who got the axe?... and can you link the thread plz

QBC @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:04 pm

Bodah Bodah:
who got the axe?... and can you link the thread plz

Thread has been deleted as all threads like this will be and just a couple of racist bastards were banned

Jaime_Souviens @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:10 pm

BOOM!!!

ManifestDestiny @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:21 pm

What happened?

OBC you seem really pissed off. you should take a valium. or get out and do some more hunting to calm your nerves. :D

QBC @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:28 pm

A couple of card carrying members of the KKK were here spreading their hatred and lies. All I can say is as a white male, it makes me fucking sick that these racist pricks say they speak for the white race. They sure as hell don't speak for me.

Tricks @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:33 pm

QBC QBC:
A couple of card carrying members of the KKK were here spreading their hatred and lies. All I can say is as a white male, it makes me fucking sick that these racist pricks say they speak for the white race. They sure as hell don't speak for me.
Damn right

RUEZ @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:53 pm

Anyone I know, or just some newb spammers?

Damien @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:53 pm

If only their heads could pop out of theirs asses once and for all.

Shaker @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:57 pm

Good move boss!

Streaker @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:41 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Anyone I know, or just some newb spammers?

I'm guessing it was that David Duke spammer.

MaelstromRider @ Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:28 pm

Too f'n right they were spreading hatred and lies.... and I don't take to spammingup the forums with lengthy articles spewing the trash they were spewing.

But, ummm.... not to piss in anyone's cornflakes, but aren't they supposed to be free to speak as they wish?

(Don't bust our the old 'resonable limitations' defence either - I've read the charter and I understand the clause... but if you give in to your fears, the terrorists have truly won.)

Seriously though: I think the kkklowns have actually (inadvertantly and accidentally) raised a valid point. Where do we draw the line between free speech and reasonable limits?

(Just curious, I'm actually all for punting those racist assholes.)

1  2  3  4  Next