Canada Kicks Ass
Setting things straight

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

2Cdo @ Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I'm not picking a fight with you here when I say this:

This whole nonsense over my contributions wouldn't even be an issue if the rest of you contributed as well. :idea:

Seriously, I invite the opportunity to become irrelevant when my donations are reduced to a mere fraction of what everyone else does.

I'm not picking a fight with you either when I say this:
I'll start donating again if the site returns to something like it used to be. For that to happen, it's you (and Fiddly, 2Cdo and Martin) who need to step up and mend your ways. If this is going to remain a place of bigotry and bullying then it's not something I want to preserve, let alone fund.

So disagreeing with you is bigotry and bullying? Or is it this smilie that has your panties in a bunch. [laughat]

Funny, but you didn't have any problems with me when I agreed with some of your statements.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:36 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Lemmy Lemmy:
There are many types of threats and veiled threats are no less "threats". Bart's record on threatening others in this manner is atrocious, whether he had any real intention behind them or not. It's not free speech and it's unacceptable. I don't know if Bart has been allowed to get away with this because of his financial contributions and/or his long tenure here or some other reason, but the fact remains he has and that is one of the main reasons my participation on the forums has been greatly reduced over the past 2 years.

2ยข

For once, we agree!

You're becoming quite the little bandwagoner these days, aren't you?

-J.

Lemmy @ Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:42 pm

karra karra:
Really?

I'd like to see this 'atrocious' manner of which you speak - sounds like you're living your life under a rock, fearful of Bart and, well, his et al I suppose.

Now you have my good self looking forward to reading these threats - just the ones against you though - the others, I assume, can speak for themselves.

I've been a member since /04 - never observed Bart threatening you or the 'others' - whoever they may be.

So, cough 'em up, Lemmy - or, you know the rest. . . .

See, this is exactly what's wrong with this site. I don't know who this karra person is. I've never had a conversation with her before. But it's a pack mentality and here I am taking shit from someone that has no beef with me at all. :roll:

Lemmy @ Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:45 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
So disagreeing with you is bigotry and bullying? Or is it this smilie that has your panties in a bunch. [laughat]

Funny, but you didn't have any problems with me when I agreed with some of your statements.

I don't have a problem with you 2Cdo. We agree on lots of things and have had lots of fun arguments and debates in the past. But lately it's viler. And, as I said, a pack mentality. I don't agree with much of what andy says, for example, but the way you lot have treated him is bullying by any definition.

2Cdo @ Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

I don't have a problem with you 2Cdo. We agree on lots of things and have had lots of fun arguments and debates in the past. But lately it's viler. And, as I said, a pack mentality. I don't agree with much of what andy says but the way you lot have treated to him is bullying by any definition.

Viler? Hardly, andy is what he is and gets treated accordingly. When he does post something that I agree with, or makes sense, I act accordingly. When he posts bullshit, I tend to call it bullshit.

Perhaps I'm just too honest in my dealings with people. 8)

andyt @ Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
I don't agree with much of what andy says but the way you lot have treated him is bullying by any definition.

Don't weep for me. I've always thought when people feel the need to circle jerk together like that it's sign of weakness. And since many of them are ex-military it just confirms my bias of the kind of people it's composed of. (To be fair tho, FOG never joined in. He and i have gone after each other pretty hard, but always mano a mano.)

martin14 @ Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
See, this is exactly what's wrong with this site.

No, this is.

Lemmy Lemmy:
Winnipegger Winnipegger:
Legalize marijuana and tax it.

Go fuck your hat. :evil:

Lemmy Lemmy:
But it's a pack mentality and here I am taking shit from someone that has no beef with me at all. :roll:

It's only a pack mentality when you are such a rude asshole you manage
to piss off more than one person at a time.

Tyler_1 @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:53 am

I think Andy has me on ignore. :(

martin14 @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:06 am

Tyler_1 Tyler_1:
I think Andy has me on ignore. :(

You should be so lucky. :lol:

uwish @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:24 pm

fck I had no idea any of this stuff was going on, I guess when humans that are 1 chromosome away from a chimpanzee are involved you will always get drama.

OnTheIce @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

I don't have a problem with you 2Cdo. We agree on lots of things and have had lots of fun arguments and debates in the past. But lately it's viler. And, as I said, a pack mentality. I don't agree with much of what andy says, for example, but the way you lot have treated him is bullying by any definition.

Granted, you're not innocent on the "bullying" file yourself so I'd be careful pointing fingers.

I've seen you often use the rep tool to silence/bully people when you don't like their opinion and so forth.

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:29 pm

uwish uwish:
fck I had no idea any of this stuff was going on, I guess when humans that are 1 chromosome away from a chimpanzee are involved you will always get drama.

Me either. I guess I should pay more attention to what's going on here. I just heard we lost Zip which is sad because he was the first wrong winger that I got into it with when I came on here in 07.

Now who am I gonna argue with about that twit Michael Moore? [huh]

Here's hoping some of them find their way back here because love em or hate em we need more people here especially considering, with more people you get more discussions vice arguments and you get differing points of view from the standard political left vs right spectrum.

Maybe it's time for everyone to take a step back and relax. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind with their arguments insults or vitriolic especially since we're all supposedly adults here who, despite the differing views and opinions can still converse civilly.

Although, I do find it amazing that a single one topic troll can turn the people here into raving hate filled lunatics because given what's happening now it's a fact that he wins, this forum loses.

So, argue as much as you want but, take the insults back to the playground because nobody wins when it gets so vile that people from both sides of the political battleground start leaving because they don't want to deal with it.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:44 pm

The list shows him as visiting the site. He's just not engaged in discussions.

PluggyRug @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Come on back Zip we all luv ya. [B-o]

karra @ Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
karra karra:
Really?

I'd like to see this 'atrocious' manner of which you speak - sounds like you're living your life under a rock, fearful of Bart and, well, his et al I suppose.

Now you have my good self looking forward to reading these threats - just the ones against you though - the others, I assume, can speak for themselves.

I've been a member since /04 - never observed Bart threatening you or the 'others' - whoever they may be.

So, cough 'em up, Lemmy - or, you know the rest. . . .

See, this is exactly what's wrong with this site. I don't know who this karra person is. I've never had a conversation with her before. But it's a pack mentality and here I am taking shit from someone that has no beef with me at all. :roll:

Well, lemmy see - it's obvious to me and no doubt others, that you lie - time and again it seems - 'cause there you go - denying my very existence - it might serve you well to immediately cease and desist.

And, just in case you're wondering - that is not a threat - not even a veiled one.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next