Canada Kicks Ass
SwampoO to be on CBC Now

1  2  3  4  5  Next

SwampoO @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:19 pm

I recently got a phone call from the host of CBC Now in Saskatchewan, asking me to do an interview for an upcoming newscast. They'll be here in the morning and already went over some things to be thinking about saying, Im definatly considering mentioning canadaka.net. So stay tuned and I'll keep you all informed on when it airs! Oh the reason Im on is b/c I have an art show coming up and I guess Im an up and coming artist around here so weeeeeeeehooo!

xerxes @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:21 pm

Good for you!!!

kerfuffled @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:30 pm

Good for you!

CanadianHeat @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:39 pm

i will be sure to watch, unfortuneately im in america but my buddy has satellite and he gets cbc apparently.

cdncutie @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:39 pm

all sarcasm aside....that is cool....good luck swampoO

-Mario- @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:43 pm

COol stuff man... Good luck...

If you get nervous, it will go away after 5 minutes.

PM_Dithers @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:51 pm

I don't want my tax dollars going towards the promotion of this website, sorry. :(

-Mario- @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:53 pm

PM_Dithers PM_Dithers:
I don't want my tax dollars going towards the promotion of this website, sorry. :(

What do you mean by that???

PM_Dithers @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:55 pm

The CBC is a tax payer funded organization.

-Mario- @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:57 pm

They need stories... why not a Canadian Web site...?

CanadianHeat @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:00 pm

yea since it is a canadian broadcast network. And this is a pro-canadian site. We need some visitors. THis sit has a lot to offer. You'd be surprised how mch you can learn just by seeing the Headlines in newspapers, this site has that on its front page. So even kids see them to. thats just one example. History is another

PM_Dithers @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:01 pm

Because I am opposed to this websites politics and my tax dollars shouldn't go to promoting something I am opposed to.

CanadianHeat @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:03 pm

this website has more to offer then people's opinions on politics. And no offense oif u dont like the site so much, why are u here?

Scape @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:04 pm

Wow, CKA is running for office?

Blue_Nose @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:11 pm

Good stuff Swampy... try not to screw it up for us.

Is it only regional? I'm not likely going to ba able to see it... you should try and get a copy for on here.

(Speaking of which, we still don't have that interview with Trev from the summer)

1  2  3  4  5  Next