Canada Kicks Ass
Who's personally responsible for banning Abbas?

Previous  1  2  3

Canadaka @ Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:53 pm

Abbas was banned for personal attacks and he just continued to add fuel to the fire in the frenzy of muslim related topics that were popping up daily. Others that were on the other side of the fench were given warnings, but Abbas got the kick because it was the best choice to maintain some order. But I still would have just done some jail time and try to work it out, but after several PM's from members I finaly hit my last straw when I read some of his posts supporting terrorist organizations and then this:

$1:
"NOW, I am hoping that each one of them with die in Afganistan and Iraq because thats the only way, the West will learn its lesson. Look at my signature, thats not CF I am supporting."

I am pretty critical towards Iraq the US, and even Canada's envolment in a-stan, but that crosses a line.

I guess the mods could post a topic in the announcements forum whenever someone is jailed or banned.. But I think it will just turn into garbage threads like this anyway. Unless it was a locked topic, not for discussion, just informative.

Previous  1  2  3