Canada Kicks Ass
Merged - Paul and the Seals

Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

figfarmer @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:08 pm

Hahaha. I wonder if anybody here wants to invest in that industry?

Wullu @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:15 pm

figfarmer figfarmer:
Hahaha. I wonder if anybody here wants to invest in that industry?

An industry that would last until the first couple dozen folks got bit by the nasty little rats? Not me. :wink:

RUEZ @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:36 pm

Ruxpercnd Ruxpercnd:
Hey! Paul and Heather aren't Yanks! Aren't they Britts?
Where is the headquarters of the humane society of the United States?

Blue_Nose @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:42 pm

Scape Scape:
You are not the only one

I am trying to find the video will post asap. Danny did very well.

Right hand side

From the second article:
$1:
Meanwhile, Newfoundland musician Alan Doyle of Great Big Sea added his voice to the hunt debate saying the McCartneys' photo op on the ice is misleading and unfair.

"There has not been a cute and cuddly baby seal hunt in a long, long time," Doyle said in a journal entry from the group's current tour, pointing out that Canada has banned the killing of newborn, whitecoat pups.

"Older harp seals are what the sealers are after, but I'll bet these much uglier dudes won't make the final photo."

Is that true?

fatbasturd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:45 pm

It has be banned since 1987 to hunt the type of seals they were pictured with.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:49 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
It has be banned since 1987 to hunt the type of seals they were pictured with.

In-fucking-credible... I didn't know that. Go to show how much you can trust activists to be truthful.

Danny should have mentioned that in the interview... right after giving them his geography lesson :lol:

fatbasturd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:52 pm

go read my new seal hunt song thread and tell me what you think

kerfuffled @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:09 pm

Pauls wife, (the screeching hag) kept trying to generalize and simplify the seal hunt controversy. IE:stop because we are rich and powerful and famous and we say so, so there. Yet so many of their facts were wrong and offbase that it was easy forDanny to shoot them down one by one. They had nothing to back up their pre-performed statements and catch phrases. Even still, right at the end Larry King thanked both parties and had the gall to slip in "and I hope Danny will come around" or words to that effect. What a shameless baglicking old retard. He needs to shuffle off to the "Old Farts Who Won't Die And Get Off The TV" resthome.

Below, Paul is shown the door after visiting N and L.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:13 pm

King didn't say that....

kerfuffled @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:26 pm

If you check I wrote "words to that effect". He did say words to that effect, I heard it right at the end.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:32 pm

Well, this is the end of the show from the transcript:

$1:
KING: I am sorry. We are out of time. We appreciate everybody's participation. We hope the public at large learned more. Our friends in Canada learned more.

And we thank all of our guests, Paul McCartney, Sir Paul McCartney, Lady Heather Mills McCartney and Danny Williams, the premier of Newfoundland and Labrador.

Meanwhile, it is time for "ANDERSON COOPER 360." Good night.

kerfuffled @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:37 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Well, this is the end of the show from the transcript:
$1:
KING: I am sorry. We are out of time. We appreciate everybody's participation. We hope the public at large learned more. Our friends in Canada learned more.

And we thank all of our guests, Paul McCartney, Sir Paul McCartney, Lady Heather Mills McCartney and Danny Williams, the premier of Newfoundland and Labrador.

Meanwhile, it is time for "ANDERSON COOPER 360." Good night.

Believe what you want dude, I watched the damn interview and thats what the old fool said, transcripts be damned. Did you watch it? I think not, as you are c&p'ing from CNN's website, not relaying what you know to be the truth...

figfarmer @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:39 pm

Isn't that Monica Lewinski's present income?

fatbasturd @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:29 pm

A new Paul pic just in

TheGup @ Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:08 pm

...On the first three pages, there were around five Canadians signing it. :?

Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  Next