Canada Kicks Ass
Morell river Pei

fatbasturd @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:22 am

fly fishing at it's finest in Pei... is on the Morell river. Catch and release only. anyone comeing to the island this spring is welcome to come out for a day with me.

PostFactum @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 am

Looks awesome :) And you are not afraid of maniacs, killers and psychos that you can often meet in the internet?

martin14 @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:34 am

[drool] [drool] [drool]

Yogi @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:38 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Looks awesome :) And you are not afraid of maniacs, killers and psychos that you can often meet in the internet?

Jeez, PF. Take a look at ^this guy! Does he look like he needs to be afraid of anyone??? (Well, maybe, Sheila) :lol:

PostFactum @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 am

Yogi Yogi:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Jeez, PF. Take a look at ^this guy! Does he look like he needs to be afraid of anyone??? (Well, maybe, Sheila) :lol:

Yeah, he's like terminator, but everything can happen :( , who is "Sheila"?

Regina @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:31 am

I have never done any Fly Fishing but looking at those pictures make a guy want to give it a shot!

fatbasturd @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Yogi Yogi:
PostFactum PostFactum:

yogi is correct Sheila is my ex wife and I am 46 years old about 6foot 2 and 270lbs.....at that age and size not many men put a fright in to you.

fatbasturd @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 am

Regina Regina:
I have never done any Fly Fishing but looking at those pictures make a guy want to give it a shot!

It is like golf for rednecks Boss.....just about the most relaxing thing a fellow could get up to.

Yogi @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:56 am

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
PostFactum PostFactum:
Yogi Yogi:
[Looks awesome :) And you are not afraid of maniacs, killers and psychos that you can often meet in the internet?

yogi is correct Sheila is my ex wife and I am 46 years old about 6foot 2 and 270lbs.....at that age and size not many men put a fright in to you.[/quote]
**********************************************************************************************************

:oops: My bad! Sorry FB.

fatbasturd @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 pm

for what you didn't bang her when I wasn't looking did you ? 8O

Yogi @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:09 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
for what you didn't bang her when I wasn't looking did you ? 8O

What? And then ADMIT it! That would be akin to cutting my own neck! :lol:

fatbasturd @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Just Saying :twisted:

Choban @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Nice Pics FB

Gunnair @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Looks great. What kind of fish?

fatbasturd @ Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Looks great. What kind of fish?

those are speckled trout but there are rainbow a few brown and salmon.