Canada Kicks Ass
Nova Scotia

1  2  Next

Saje77 @ Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi all. My husband and I are thinking about moving out east. Maybe Cape Breton or St. Johns. Can I pick someone's mind? I'm curious about what it's like to raise a family out there. Also, these may seem like strange questions, but is it multicultural at all? And are people quite religious? what are the schools like? Thanks so much for any feedback

NoBoZoS @ Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:25 pm

I made the biggest mistake of my life when I moved to Nova Scotia....soon I'll be moving back West. IMO stay where you are and make the best of it because you won't find what you are looking for out here.

Guy_Fawkes @ Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 pm

A) The post is 8 months old, I think your advice is really late; and

B) How about introducing yourself before you necro a post.

NoBoZoS @ Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Necro a post?..WTF?

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:31 pm

All it means is that you've resurrected a thread that was thought to be dead and buried.

Guy_Fawkes @ Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:38 pm

NoBoZoS NoBoZoS:
Necro a post?..WTF?

I see your first reaction was to question my advice, enjoy your stay. PDT_Armataz_01_33

Regina @ Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:59 pm

NoBoZoS NoBoZoS:
Necro a post?..WTF?

You've been a member here since 2004..........and this is your first post? 8O 8O

LURKER!!! :lol: :lol:

NoBoZoS @ Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 pm

What a friendly bunch...I know why I bothered posting in the first place...You post something and get an enema...Well Happy Christmas to you all!

OnTheIce @ Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
A) The post is 8 months old, I think your advice is really late; and

B) How about introducing yourself before you necro a post.

And who cares?

Did it ruin your day?

:roll:

Guy_Fawkes @ Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Just shining a spotlight on the n00bs which are potential trouble makers. Although people like eureka can be entertaining, they dont add anything to the forum, say what you will about the old guard exiles at least they gave a compelling argument once in a while.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:59 pm

NoBoZoS NoBoZoS:
What a friendly bunch...I know why I bothered posting in the first place...You post something and get an enema...Well Happy Christmas to you all!

GTFO.

-J.

NoBoZoS @ Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:55 pm

NICE how the Admins here go into your posts and edit them and change the words...very impressive egoists...Well fuck you Admin...now ban me!

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:06 pm

if you're not happy, why not just delete your account?

RUEZ @ Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:11 pm

NoBoZoS NoBoZoS:
NICE how the Admins here go into your posts and edit them and change the words...very impressive egoists...Well fuck you Admin...now ban me!

What's troubling you my son?

Brenda @ Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

NoBoZoS NoBoZoS:

What's edited?

1  2  Next