Canada Kicks Ass
People From New Brunswick

1  2  3  4  Next

Scorpio @ Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:54 am

ive been looking on this site, and there aren't many people from NB, if there is anyone from NB post on here

Blue_Nose @ Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:00 pm

Ever in the Perth-Andover Area? I was doing some research tests on the road just off the highway there, and you should still be able to see all the bright yellow markings we left all over the place...

You need more of that moose/deer fence... we almost hit three on the way there and back.

Scorpio @ Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:26 pm

yeah, i used to live like 1 hour from Perth Andover, our high schools were rivals. The Deer and Moose are really bad around that area. You are right about that,

FortunataX @ Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:39 pm

Hi Scorpio,

I'm from NB, although I haven't lived there in several years! I live in the UK.

FortunataX

OmegaStar @ Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:27 pm

I'm from Minto, about 40 min outside of Fredericton. I now live in NH, since I was tempted by an American chick to move to the States :/

FortunataX @ Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:44 pm

blue_nose blue_nose:
Ever in the Perth-Andover Area? I was doing some research tests on the road just off the highway there, and you should still be able to see all the bright yellow markings we left all over the place...

You need more of that moose/deer fence... we almost hit three on the way there and back.

Blue Nose, your photo is abit reminiscent of Tom Waits from a distance.
FortunataX

FortunataX @ Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:45 pm

OmegaStar OmegaStar:
I'm from Minto, about 40 min outside of Fredericton. I now live in NH, since I was tempted by an American chick to move to the States :/

Omega, how did you manage to sort things with immigration to move to the states? Can't have been easy.

Scorpio @ Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:06 am

so i take it there isn't that manu people around on CKA from New Brunswick or surrounding areas?!

Lord-Beaverbrook @ Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:29 am

Perhaps they aren't all online or had the opportunity to log.

Scorpio @ Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:31 am

that is true, maybe.........

LittleKopit @ Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:52 pm

Well, I'm a few hours 1 ferry and another 2hr 15 min. from you.

Across the gulf in NL.

Remember too, it's summer, it's the weekend!!

:)

Scorpio @ Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:42 pm

HEY CANADA DAY PARTY IN NB. EVERYONES INVITED, SHOUT IF YOUR UP FOR IT.

BiffGuy @ Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:53 pm

Hey,

There's lotsa people here from New Brunswick, but the NBers are living everywhere but in NB. It's actually an insidious plan to take over the entire country. Did you know that half the population of TO is from NB? When the revolution starts, everyone will be drinking Alpine and eating fiddleheads.

But at the same time, people from TO (such as myself) who have been planted in NB in a counter measure will take over New Brunswick.

It's our way of taking your clean air and sticking you with the smog.

Not such Confederation will we have pulled of such an evil plot.

LittleKopit @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:39 am

Nah, BiffGuy, Newfoundlanders and Labradorians are ahead of you. Since 1949 have clustered in many parts of Canada.

Just think of how many understand the term 'screech', eh?

[trumpet]

Laudinum @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:18 am

Yo, from NB. For another 2 weeks anyway (another soldier in the plot to take over TO). Musta missed this thread entirely the first time around.

There are a few of us on here from NB I've seen, even another guy from Freddy-Beach like me, I think. Active threads come and go pretty quick here.

Cheers

1  2  3  4  Next