Canada Kicks Ass
What is your favorite type of fish.

1  2  3  4  Next

fatbasturd @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:23 pm

I love fish ...I eat fish about five times a week .What is your favorite kind of fish and how do you eat it.
Can we leave out all the smart ass comments ...such as snapper,land clam,ect ect ect....thanks

Bella @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:24 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
I love fish ...I eat fish about five times a week .What is your favorite kind of fish and how do you eat it.
Can we leave out all the smart ass comments ...such as snapper,land clam,ect ect ect....thanks

Oh I only like goldfish. And alive not cooked.

Wullu @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:25 pm

Actualy I loath all sea products.....the smell just turns my stomach :?

Damien @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:27 pm

I hate fish ;)

When it comes to meat, i'm a "beef" guy.

fatbasturd @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:28 pm

Wullu Wullu:
Actualy I loath all sea products.....the smell just turns my stomach :?

Wow and you live right next to the sea to....does the smell of the ocean bother you...and I am not talking about bedford basin...that smell would knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

karra @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:31 pm

It's well documented that fish is not only good for the body and soul but great news for your skin and brain - word has it, it helps with spelling and punctuation and enhancing one's sex lilfe - I love fish, dead or alive. . . .

fatbasturd @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:31 pm

Bella Bella:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:

Oh I only like goldfish. And alive not cooked.

They are good on kebobs 8O

PluggyRug @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:38 pm

Atlantic Cod if it's not been frozen.
Red Roughy deep fried in a beer batter.
Dabs (small flat fish) lightly fried in butter.
Shrimps, Prawns, Mussels, Lobster, not keen on Crab.

Tonight for dinner is the deep fried Roughy. 8)

fatbasturd @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:44 pm

[cheer] for PluggyRug...knew someone else had to like fish to.
I will eat anything that comes from the sea at least once. But my favorite is halibut..with fresh lime and rosemary baked and then broiled to brown it up .

Banff @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:44 pm

I know you're going to laugh at this one but I like beer batter cod and sole or orange roughy and keep my distance from bottom feeders.

2Cdo @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:48 pm

Anything that swims or crawls in the ocean, other than salmon. PDT_Armataz_01_32

But given a choice, shark! Something ironic about eating something before it eats you! PDT_Armataz_01_11

PluggyRug @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:49 pm

Banff Banff:
I know you're going to laugh at this one but I like beer batter cod and sole or orange roughy and keep my distance from bottom feeders.

Dover Sole is a bottom feeder 8O

Banff @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:35 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Banff Banff:

Dover Sole is a bottom feeder 8O
:oops:

Blue_Nose @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:37 pm

Rainbow Trout. [drool]

Tricks @ Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:05 pm

Damien Damien:
I hate fish ;)

When it comes to meat, i'm a "beef" guy.
I'm with ya there! I HATE fish. The only fish I can come close to tolerating is smoked salmon, but even that is sketchy.

1  2  3  4  Next