Canada Kicks Ass
GameStop short sell explained

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Scape @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:08 pm

This is hilarious.

Scape @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:19 pm

rickc @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Its about time the short sellers got a taste of their own medicine [B-o] . Way to many promising companies have been shuttered because these self serving assholes put them in their crosshairs. The shorts developed a reputation of being a force not to be messed with. All it took was the hint that the shorts had someone in their sights to cause a massive selloff of the stock. It was stock manipulation, pure and simple.

I have always wondered why it took so long for someone to take on the shorts. The shorts are always very highly leveraged, meaning that a very small move in the market results in HUGE loss for the shorts. If they have pre determined stop loss sell points, they can be forced out of the market in mere minutes if some people decide to take them on.

I think this great news!!! I am sick and tired of promising companies that offer new tech being forced to close because some greedy self serving asshole thinks that he can play God in the market. FUCK THE SHORTS!!! :evil:

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:40 pm

I love to see billionaires who have fucked everyone over lose a couple bucks. Makes me happy.

Also:

The complete moron’s guide to GameStop’s stock roller coaster

Makes me laugh when Wall Street types say this kind of behaviour is dangerous. Oh? Really? What the fuck was 2008? Why did my RRSP slash in half while you fuckers made bank just the same?

Tricks @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:51 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Makes me laugh when Wall Street types say this kind of behaviour is dangerous. Oh? Really?

Sounds like they don't like capitalism to me. :twisted:

rickc @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:03 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I love to see billionaires who have fucked everyone over lose a couple bucks. Makes me happy.

Also:

The complete moron’s guide to GameStop’s stock roller coaster

Makes me laugh when Wall Street types say this kind of behaviour is dangerous. Oh? Really? What the fuck was 2008? Why did my RRSP slash in half while you fuckers made bank just the same?

[BB] Exactly!!! These assholes are always screaming "FREE MARKETS", when things are going their way. The first time that they start to get a tastes of their own medicine, and they are begging for the government to intervene on their behalf. Hey free markets are a sword that cuts both ways. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Let these assholes get their comeuppance, I say. Nothing like a good prolonged short squeeze to force all these vultures out of the markets. Lets see how they like having their balls in a vice for a change. :lol:

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Makes me laugh when Wall Street types say this kind of behaviour is dangerous. Oh? Really?

Sounds like they don't like capitalism to me. :twisted:

They like the kind of capitalism Wall Street pretends to use.

Get this - it blew me away when I read it. The Dow Jones market is effectively owned by Rupert Murdoch. Yes! Bought in 2007 by News Corp.

Fox News and that Kramer dude makes a lot of sense now, right?

xerxes @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:20 pm

I wholeheartedly approve of this. Fuck the hedge funds and the vulture capitalists who manipulate the market to hoard more wealth and then scream bloody murder when us plebes do it.

Scape @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:33 pm

Scape @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:38 pm

This is just getting better and better... [popcorn]

CDN_PATRIOT @ Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:48 pm

rickc rickc:
Its about time the short sellers got a taste of their own medicine [B-o] . Way to many promising companies have been shuttered because these self serving assholes put them in their crosshairs. The shorts developed a reputation of being a force not to be messed with. All it took was the hint that the shorts had someone in their sights to cause a massive selloff of the stock. It was stock manipulation, pure and simple.

I have always wondered why it took so long for someone to take on the shorts. The shorts are always very highly leveraged, meaning that a very small move in the market results in HUGE loss for the shorts. If they have pre determined stop loss sell points, they can be forced out of the market in mere minutes if some people decide to take them on.

I think this great news!!! I am sick and tired of promising companies that offer new tech being forced to close because some greedy self serving asshole thinks that he can play God in the market. FUCK THE SHORTS!!! :evil:

DAMN STRAIGHT!

[B-o]

-J.

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:07 am

GameStop and AMC trading now restricted by TD Ameritrade and Schwab

That's how scared they are of the bubble bursting. They will even prevent legitimate trade in the stocks.

r/WellStreetBets has also gone hidden on Reddit.

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 am

Scape Scape:
This is just getting better and better... [popcorn]

I like Krystal giggling in the background. :lol:

CDN_PATRIOT @ Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:32 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

CONCUR! This is making my day right now!

-J.

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:17 am

It's like 'Occupy Wall Street' has returned, and uses their own rules and actions against them. :)

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next