Canada Kicks Ass
Home moving company - new business advice

Previous  1  2

Freakinoldguy @ Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:11 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Pfft. 14.4k. That's hell.

Laugh if you will but, I still miss the dial tone and sense of anticipation I got from using my old US Robotics 14.4 Modem. :(

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:30 pm

raydan raydan:
Someone's in a bad mood today. :lol:

Yes. Yes I am. A dreadful mood to say the least. It's not getting any better, either.

-J.

Scape @ Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:24 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Pfft. 14.4k. That's hell.

Ha! 300 bps. Oh yea, you might as well use the Teleprinter!

raydan @ Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:48 pm

I was introduced to that sound in 1982. You could save and load programs with a tape-deck to this bad boy. 4 colour printer/plotter too.

Strutz @ Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:09 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Evangel Evangel:
Scape Scape:
FYI if your 1st post on this board is a link I will ban you.

Sure, I wouldn't mention a link. I was just willing to know a good mover service.

Please. The first thing you did is lie to us. You aren't from Toronto, like your profile says.

Like the membership have said, we are good at spotting spammers. Now fuck off.

I wish I could have dropped the hammer especially after the jerk edited my original mod edit. :twisted:

DrCaleb @ Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:59 am

Strutz Strutz:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Evangel Evangel:

Sure, I wouldn't mention a link. I was just willing to know a good mover service.

Please. The first thing you did is lie to us. You aren't from Toronto, like your profile says.

Like the membership have said, we are good at spotting spammers. Now fuck off.

I wish I could have dropped the hammer especially after the jerk edited my original mod edit. :twisted:

I just get pissed off at the attitude that they have the right to lie to us and hock their wares at other people's expense, then whinge when they aren't allowed to.

herbie @ Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:58 am

When I opened my first ISP here there were shelves full of dialup modems. I went in once on a Sunday night and turned on the sound on all of them. Didn't come in until 10:00

Previous  1  2