Canada Kicks Ass
Americans crossing into Canada carrying guns with ‘alarming

BeaverFever @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:08 am

$1:
"The offences continue to occur with alarming frequency during the summer months," federal prosecutor Peter Thorn said from Hampton, N.B.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/n ... ice=mobile

Build the wall! Build the wall!

DrCaleb @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:11 am

A wall won't fix stupidity.

BartSimpson @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:27 am

The last time I brought firearms into Canada I had all the paperwork and etc. in order and no one bothered to stop me.

It was kind of disappointing. :(

DrCaleb @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:02 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
The last time I brought firearms into Canada I had all the paperwork and etc. in order and no one bothered to stop me.

Try doing what those numpties are; bring one across the border then lie about it! I'm sure that is more exciting.

Funny thing the article says, if you declare it, then you can surrender and not face prosecution. If you lie about it and get caught like they do, then I have no sympathy.

BartSimpson @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:19 am

The eventual solution, of course, is for the US to annex Canada and solve all those pesky border issues.

:P

bootlegga @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:15 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
The eventual solution, of course, is for the US to annex Canada and solve all those pesky border issues.

I know you jest, but I could see it happening somewhere down the road.

BartSimpson @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:18 am

I'd move to Victoria if that ever happened!

raydan @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:28 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

But no handguns, right?

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:53 pm

I'd be less worried about Americans bringing legal guns into Canada, and more worried about terrorists smuggled in as 'refugees'. As usual, the government's priorities are skewed.

:idea:

-J.

herbie @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:56 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

You don't want to do that. All those Liberal and NDP supporters would have to vote Democrat....

BeaverFever @ Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:09 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
I'd be less worried about Americans bringing legal guns into Canada, and more worried about terrorists smuggled in as 'refugees'. As usual, the government's priorities are skewed.

:idea:

-J.

Yeah because we've had so many terrorist attacks. Especially from refugees. NOT.

Meanwhile half the crime guns seized by police are smuggled from the US.