Canada Kicks Ass
Booing U.S. kids was disgraceful

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8

Tman1 @ Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:49 pm

Can't dispute that and I could reply with a number of things but I think we should just stick to the topic at hand... :wink: Booing is not good. 8)

MaineUSAGuy @ Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Its been 5 years but I´m lending my thoughts. I know people hate the U.S. its understandable but booing children just for being American! Are you fucking kidding me! :evil: :evil:

There freaking kids!!!!! Oh my god, seriously how pathetic can someone get??? 8O

Gunnair @ Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:39 pm

MaineUSAGuy MaineUSAGuy:
Its been 5 years but I´m lending my thoughts. I know people hate the U.S. its understandable but booing children just for being American! Are you fucking kidding me! :evil: :evil:

There freaking kids!!!!! Oh my god, seriously how pathetic can someone get??? 8O

They could necro a five year old thread to vent their spleen. :roll:

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Holy spade batman!! that's really digging deep into the graveyard.

MaineUSAGuy @ Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:52 pm

I´m a free spirited person. What can I say? [B-o] [B-o]

GreenTiger @ Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Wullu Wullu:
But it is perfectly acceptable to hate the US ridenrain, nobody else on earth, just Americans. That especially includes American kids playing our game damn near as well as we do.

Everyone in that arena should be totally and utterly ashamed of themselves. That includes the folks who did not boo for not beating the living shit out of those that did. I know I would have lost it. :evil:

Yes, Thank You

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Would somebody please explain to the Americans that this thread is five years old.

MaineUSAGuy @ Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Would somebody please explain to the Americans that this thread is five years old.

I know. I was just lending my thoughts. [B-o]

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8