Canada Kicks Ass
Canadians tell pollsters War of 1812 saved us from U.S.

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  Next

Gunnair @ Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Tomy Tomy:
I see that my response has gotten so under your skin of what is the truth that the only rebuttal is " See Sandorski, this is how you do a one word reply." Isn't this ironic coming from Canada. They see only what they want to see which is nothing at all. You look for mistakes at every turn which is so goddamn boring. I am not your student or your predecessor or would I want to be. Don't like the way I write then why read it at all. Your not amusing anyone other than your ability to fool yourself. Man! What a fucking loser you are!

It sounds like you need to wipe your nose here.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Tomy Tomy:
I see that my response has gotten so under your skin of what is the truth that the only rebuttal is " See Sandorski, this is how you do a one word reply." Isn't this ironic coming from Canada. They see only what they want to see which is nothing at all. You look for mistakes at every turn which is so goddamn boring. I am not your student or your predecessor or would I want to be. Don't like the way I write then why read it at all. Your not amusing anyone other than your ability to fool yourself. Man! What a fucking loser you are!

Yeah, it's too bad you didn't understand the context of that comment before posting more of your idiocy.
Sandorski is another member on this site and in fact, the comment was kind of making fun of him, not YOU.
I'm not sure whether its arrogance or being a little oversensitive on your part but you seriously need to grow the fuck up.

Zipperfish @ Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Tomy Tomy:

He's an angry elf.

SprCForr @ Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:09 pm

A little man so full of anger. He must be a real ball of fun at parties, ah it'll all change once he manages to get laid.

Tomy @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 am

Anytime a moderator has to get into the forum and add-on you know it's a shitty place. You fuckers don't know shit about where I am or who's computer I can use across the board in the States or Canada. It's great when my family in both countries can relate but you guy's take the cake when it comes to fucking education. Brainless! Just totally brainless and you have no clue what can be done from one computer to the next. Being a moderator doesn't make you shit other than trying to make your butt buddies feel better by agreeing with whatever is said against Americans. Like I said you sit on your porch waiting for someone to disagree and what amazes me and my family in Canada and here in the United States is that you fucking morons believe in such petty conversations you start and can't finish. Please stop it with your fake education because if all to graduate in Canada is to show up in class all the way through school then it's not a wonder the hate you people represent. The internet is for everyone. Just because you are in Canada doesn't mean shit. You ever here of Comcast? Doubt it. By the way my real name is Sarah and yes I am in Canada and Tomy my brother can take control of my computer from the States. I'll be leaving Canada, in February after my divorce is settled and the bank clears the selling of house. Free money from a husband that can't keep his dick in his pants and now he is paying for it. Yes, he cried and cried knowing he is about to be set back to the point where he started his career at 22. What are we to be scared about again? You know a site is shit when moderators have to get into the mix. Checking ip address oh no! What's next? Telling me I can't come on your site anymore? Please do so. You people are a joke!

Tomy @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:45 am

Waiting for the dissection. The boring dissection. Please don't dissect again! It hurts! OMG! It hurts!

fifeboy @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:45 am

My goodness. I think they have medication for that!

Tomy @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 am

Gullible just plain gullible.

martin14 @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 am

Tomy Tomy:
Anytime a moderator has to get into the forum and add-on you know it's a shitty place. You fuckers don't know shit about where I am or who's computer I can use across the board in the States or Canada. It's great when my family in both countries can relate but you guy's take the cake when it comes to fucking education. Brainless! Just totally brainless and you have no clue what can be done from one computer to the next. Being a moderator doesn't make you shit other than trying to make your butt buddies feel better by agreeing with whatever is said against Americans. Like I said you sit on your porch waiting for someone to disagree and what amazes me and my family in Canada and here in the United States is that you fucking morons believe in such petty conversations you start and can't finish. Please stop it with your fake education because if all to graduate in Canada is to show up in class all the way through school then it's not a wonder the hate you people represent. The internet is for everyone. Just because you are in Canada doesn't mean shit. You ever here of Comcast? Doubt it. By the way my real name is Sarah and yes I am in Canada and Tomy my brother can take control of my computer from the States. I'll be leaving Canada, in February after my divorce is settled and the bank clears the selling of house. Free money from a husband that can't keep his dick in his pants and now he is paying for it. Yes, he cried and cried knowing he is about to be set back to the point where he started his career at 22. What are we to be scared about again? You know a site is shit when moderators have to get into the mix. Checking ip address oh no! What's next? Telling me I can't come on your site anymore? Please do so. You people are a joke!

mmm, nice juicy meltdown :P

Lemmy @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 am

Tomy Tomy:

My 7 year-old rips people with more wit than you. Seriously, if you want to flame and troll, at least entertain us. Give us something that would mildly amuse anyone with a triple-digit IQ. Your material wouldn't even engage the recess crowd at the kindergarten. Come back when you've written some quality shit. All you're tossing is diarrhea.

Gunnair @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:19 am

Tomy Tomy:
Waiting for the dissection. The boring dissection. Please don't dissect again! It hurts! OMG! It hurts!

Gunnair @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 am

Tomy Tomy:
Gullible just plain gullible.

SprCForr @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 am

Ho hum just another flamer.

Let me know when your done toying with it then we'll flush it.

$1:
What's next? Telling me I can't come on your site anymore? Please do so.

Huh, missed that bit in amongst all the flung poo.

Your wish is granted, flushing in

buh bye.

Tomy @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 am

You people are boring. Even when you think you have something to say it's boring. All your coma backs are about IQ's and that's it. Weak, very weak. Well, my job here is done. I ruffled a lot of feathers and hit ya where it hurts. Yes, I said coma backs. Because your country is in a coma. Glad I could put things into perspective for some of my friends here that are watching this carnival ride. Of all the sites we have been in, this is the most entertaining watching you people scatter for things to say. I know, I know. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. This was really an entertaining ride for all of us here. Like watching worms in a tin can.

SprCForr @ Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 am

No last word for you.

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  Next