Canada Kicks Ass
Disgusting Keystone ad sponsored by Obama supporter

1  2  3  4  Next

BartSimpson @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:01 am

A billionaire buddy of Barack Obama's named Tom Steyer paid for this disgusting insult to Canada (a vassal of China according to the video) and it's so f*cking bad that our local TV station (KCRA) not only refused to air it but reported on it as news this morning.

Edit: The direct video link won't work for me. Here's another way to get to it:

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/ ... =6160-e8e1

DrCaleb @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:24 am

I read that story a couple weeks ago. It kind of made me think of all the attack ads in US politics.

Nothing but spoiled milk for that guy! He must oppose it because he's not benefitting from it, or he's got competing interests.

Zipperfish @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 am

Yeah heard about this one a couple of weeks ago. The level of political discourse in the states is going down the toilet. Canada will be 10-15 years behind.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:58 am

What a shmuck!

$1:
Steyer gave a speech at the 2012 Democratic National Convention. He commented that the election was “a choice about whether to go backward or forward. And that choice is especially stark when it comes to energy.” Steyer said that Romney would take no action to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels; rather, he said he would increase it. Steyer went on to support Obama's policies, which he described as investments to "make us energy independent and create thousands of jobs.”

Obama has obviously NOT taken any measures to reduce America's reliance on fossil fuels and in fact, is increasing it.

commanderkai @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:01 am

I remember reading about this a little while back, but yeah, it's pretty disgraceful.

Jabberwalker @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 am

These idiots in the States don't get it ... no Keystone ... no big, fat SUV to drive around.

BartSimpson @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:30 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
These idiots in the States don't get it ... no Keystone ... no big, fat SUV to drive around.

Some of us are all for it because the pipeline is much safer to use than Warren Buffet's railroad which currently ships all of that oil.

See, the debate isn't really about the oil it's just about who makes money from shipping it. :idea:

peck420 @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:36 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Some of us are all for it because the pipeline is much safer to use than Warren Buffet's railroad which currently ships all of that oil.

See, the debate isn't really about the oil it's just about who makes money from shipping it. :idea:

Shhhh!

It's all about the environment!

Take your facts and stuff them.

Zipperfish @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:58 am

peck420 peck420:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Shhhh!

It's all about the environment!

Take your facts and stuff them.

Yeah some people care about the environment. Me, I got kids. So I'm concerned about the state of planet for their generation and the ones that follow. Obviously a concept that is a stretch to many.

peck420 @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Yeah some people care about the environment. Me, I got kids. So I'm concerned about the state of planet for their generation and the ones that follow. Obviously a concept that is a stretch to many.

Lots of people care about the environment.

Heck, I live in Alberta, and I am so close to being energy independent that I can taste it.

But, the guys that are spearheading the campaign against XL don't. They care very much about the transportation profits they will be losing if that pipeline gets built.

Zipperfish @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:08 pm

peck420 peck420:
Lots of people care about the environment.

I agree. You're just not one of them.

martin14 @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:32 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
A billionaire buddy of Barack Obama's named Tom Steyer paid for this disgusting insult to Canada

But, but, all those left wingers said back in 2008 that Obama was a friend of Canada,

he was the Messiah, that he would stop global warming and all those Green jobs,

and and ........

ROTFL

Now, they can't call even call him out for fucking us over.

Thanos @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Mad cow and the illegal softwood tariffs happened under a free-trading GOP President, toolbag. Seriously, do you really think that the rest of us have a thirty-second attention span or something. :roll:

fifeboy @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:40 pm

martin14 martin14:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
A billionaire buddy of Barack Obama's named Tom Steyer paid for this disgusting insult to Canada

But, but, all those left wingers said back in 2008 that Obama was a friend of Canada,

he was the Messiah, that he would stop global warming and all those Green jobs,

and and ........

ROTFL

Now, they can't call even call him out for fucking us over.

Jeesz Mart, can you remember who it was who called Obama the Messiah? I can't recall.

peck420 @ Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
I agree. You're just not one of them.

:roll:

1  2  3  4  Next