Canada Kicks Ass
Question for our American members

1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next

Unsound @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Why are you here?

I'm sure it's been asked before but a cursory search didn't find the thead and I'm too lazy to look further.

I don't mean it in the sense that I'm bothered by it, I'm just curious as to why you're interested in Canadian politics, or Canadian opinions on American politics.

If anyone knows of a thread where this has already been asked and answered please point me at it.

Gunnair @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:10 pm

I have to admit, I'm curious too at times.

hurley_108 @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Some of them seem to have a bit of a paternalistic complex, and feel they know what's best for us and try to educate us.

SprCForr @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I think their taste in forums is impeccable, after all it's us, amirite?

:lol:

Gunnair @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:16 pm

hurley_108 hurley_108:
Some of them seem to have a bit of a paternalistic complex, and feel they know what's best for us and try to educate us.

True. There certainly are those that feel they know best for us. Not all have that approach though (thankfully)

hurley_108 @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:18 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
I think their taste in forums is impeccable, after all it's us, amirite?

:lol:

Good point!

BartSimpson @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Why are you here?

I'm sure it's been asked before but a cursory search didn't find the thead and I'm too lazy to look further.

I don't mean it in the sense that I'm bothered by it, I'm just curious as to why you're interested in Canadian politics, or Canadian opinions on American politics.

If anyone knows of a thread where this has already been asked and answered please point me at it.

Why am I here?

1. I find this site, with a mix of opinions, to be far more stimulating and enlightening than the forum I used to frequent years back; Free Republic. For the record, I got banned from that site for not supporting Rush Limbaugh's joke of a candidacy for President because, as I said; "His oxycontin issue will be a dream come true for the Democrats". Seems those tight-assed neo-con motherfuckers can't handle an obvious truth. Fuck 'em. Derby and some other folks might ride my ass from time to time, but I'd rather call them my friends than any of those jackass ideologues on FR.

2. I really love Canada.

3. The Hump Day Hotties thread. [drool]

Pseudonym @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Why are you here?

I was looking for funny political cartoons, found Filibuster, started reading the forums, and stayed for the good company.

CanadianJeff @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

I think thankfully most of the people here really are good company. Even when you disagree with them.

Cheers to our American friends. [B-o]

Unsound @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
hurley_108 hurley_108:

True. There certainly are those that feel they know best for us. Not all have that approach though (thankfully)

Aren't we all kinda like that tho? We all think we know best, that's why we're here isn't it? To enlighten everyone else.

Unsound @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 pm

CanadianJeff CanadianJeff:
I think thankfully most of the people here really are good company. Even when you disagree with them.

Cheers to our American friends. [B-o]

Second that. [B-o]

Gunnair @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Gunnair Gunnair:
hurley_108 hurley_108:

Aren't we all kinda like that tho? We all think we know best, that's why we're here isn't it? To enlighten everyone else.

Perhaps. Though I don't go to an American forum to convert the unwashed masses to the Canadian way of life.

That would be, in my opinion, a bit arrogant.

raydan @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 am

Ground work for the invasion. 8O

PostFactum @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:48 am

If they can more-less answer, I don't know what to say :lol:

QBC @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 am

raydan raydan:
Ground work for the invasion. 8O

This is closer to the truth than you realize...... PDT_Armataz_01_23

I am convinced that the vast majority of our American members are part of various covert agencies from the US bent on the systematic take over and destruction of Canada. Bart, and indeed all our US members, could very well be in the employ of the CIA, Homeland Security, the FBI or the many other US government agencies. What could be worse than the above mentioned? What type of covert operative could very well be at CKA right now trying to destroy the very fabric of our existence? Those who work for...... PDT_Armataz_01_07 ....... DAYTIME TALK SHOWS!!!!...... [door] .......
Yes, Bart and the others could very well be working for Oprah, Dr Phil, Martha Stewart or the worst of the worst......Live with Regis and Kelly!!!!

I don't have the proof I need yet, but I will expose these sick and demented invaders before too long and stop their nefarious plans for our country.

PS: Brenda just digs my boots... :lol:

1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next