Canada Kicks Ass
Recent poll finds U.S and Canada drifting apart

1  2  Next

Coldootside @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:02 pm

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-de ... e21051788/

Now I can't say I'm entirely surprised. Relations are not 'bad' in a technical sense we're just drifting away more and more. Our politics have always been opposing but I think now they're totally diverging. Hopefully now we'll gain a stronger identity as the desire to emulate our southern neighbour dies off

jj2424 @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:20 pm

If you have an identity problem^^^^^^^^^^^topics like this might be important to you. Once you enter adulthood it should pass.

PluggyRug @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Coldootside Coldootside:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/canada-us-drifting-apart-blame-america/article21051788/

Now I can't say I'm entirely surprised. Relations are not 'bad' in a technical sense we're just drifting away more and more. Our politics have always been opposing but I think now they're totally diverging. Hopefully now we'll gain a stronger identity as the desire to emulate our southern neighbour dies off

I'm not surprised at anything the GropeandFail prints.

Coldootside @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:26 pm

jj2424 jj2424:
If you have an identity problem^^^^^^^^^^^topics like this might be important to you. Once you enter adulthood it should pass.

I think a lot of younger Canadians have some identity issues in terms of what they think of themselves as in terms of American or Canadian. Many desperately strive to emulate the states and don't know what it is to be Canadian. This has always troubled me

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:58 pm

It's the least of what seems to be 'troubling' you my little troll toad.

Coldootside @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:29 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
It's the least of what seems to be 'troubling' you my little troll toad.

Okay? :?

You're being awfully rude. Show some respect. I am your superior. I AM CANADIAN

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:39 pm

No, you little fucknut, after what you posted I highly doubt that you are a Canadian. You are definitely a PoS though.

Coldootside @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:44 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
No, you little fucknut, after what you posted I highly doubt that you are a Canadian. You are definitely a PoS though.

Of course I'm Canadian? What are you talking aboot. In the love of Tim Horton just ask the mod to check my IP. I live near the big mighty city of "taranaww". So close in fact I can smell the scent of jihad and poutine in the air. Maybe we'll run into each other soon while oooooot and aboooooooot.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:07 pm

$1:
Recent poll finds U.S and Canada drifting apart

That damn continental drift.

Thanos @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Oh wow, America-hating Canadian 'patriots' vs the world, part ten-million-forty-seven. Whoop-de-whoop-de-do. :roll:

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Oh wow, America-hating Canadian 'patriots' vs the world, part ten-million-forty-seven. Whoop-de-whoop-de-do. :roll:

Don't think this little colon scraping is a Canadian, after posting this and more

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Thanos Thanos:

It's ok Thanos, you don't have to put patriots in quotes, just call 'em as they are, jingoistic knuckle draggers. This idiot is just as bad as the Americans I do make fun of for being jingoistic idiots. In fact, I'd be shocked to learn that this one would need more than 5 fingers to count the number of Americans they have actually personally interacted with.

Thanos @ Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:57 pm

It's one of the more annoying features of Canada that there'll always be an endless supply of these types whose nationalism completely revolves around 'how much the Americans suck'. Negative patriotism that comes more out of a resentment or dislike of an outsider rather than pride in the good parts of one's own country is tedious in the extreme.

2Cdo @ Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:36 am

Thanos Thanos:
It's one of the more annoying features of Canada that there'll always be an endless supply of these types whose nationalism completely revolves around 'how much the Americans suck'. Negative patriotism that comes more out of a resentment or dislike of an outsider rather than pride in the good parts of one's own country is tedious in the extreme.

R=UP

I'd say their "patriotism" is based more on jealousy which then manifests itself as resentment and dislike. I just refer to these types as "ugly Canadians".

jj2424 @ Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:36 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Thanos Thanos:

R=UP

I'd say their "patriotism" is based more on jealousy which then manifests itself as resentment and dislike. I just refer to these types as "ugly Canadians".

Jealous left wing Canadians.

1  2  Next