The US Election 2012 - CKA members opinions poll

Previous  1  2

Hyack @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
I didn't see the "Go fuck yourself" option. [huh]

:lol: That was the first option I looked for myself..... R=UP

Public_Domain @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 pm

I chose "Other".

Means about as much as whoever wins American Idol. We could pretend it changes everything but it really doesn't.

I'll be watching, but perhaps only out of some sort of subconscious masochist desire.

I hate them all, yet I'm enthralled.

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
All I can say is thank christ it's almost over so, no matter who wins the American public is gonna lose and by default, us along with them. :roll:

You have the 9.1 to worry about, Admiral. The hell with everyone else.

Damn I keep forgetting about that. 8O

Oh well back to zee bunker. [B-o]

Jonny_C @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 pm

The American political system is (unfortunately) so messed up that I don't think it will really matter who wins.

Americans are proud of their "balance of power" setup, but it leads to gridlock and confusion where it's hard to pin the blame for failed policies on anyone, and it's hard to get gov't to move in one direction, right or wrong.

That's the way I see it anyway.

martin14 @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Jonny_C Jonny_C:
The American political system is (unfortunately) so messed up that I don't think it will really matter who wins.

Americans are proud of their "balance of power" setup, but it leads to gridlock and confusion where it's hard to pin the blame for failed policies on anyone, and it's hard to get gov't to move in one direction, right or wrong.

That's the way I see it anyway.

Perhaps.

1) Mittens, just because the Republicans will take the House and Senate,
and if Romney can win, at least the Americans will do something for 2 years.
It may be the wrong thing, but Obama re-elected with a red Congress
will be another clusterfuck, and that won't do anyone any good at all.

2) Romney is the only one talking about Keystone, a project that will
benefit us. Barry can't find us on a map anymore.. no that he could in
the first place.

EyeBrock @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

I was thinking the same about Keystone. I also think it's crazy that we don't have a pipeline to the worlds biggest consumer of gasoline.

Scape @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 pm

I voted for Kodos!

Jonny_C @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
I was thinking the same about Keystone. I also think it's crazy that we don't have a pipeline to the worlds biggest consumer of gasoline.

We do.

See here...

http://www.capp.ca/getdoc.aspx?DocID=209479

EyeBrock @ Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Interesting! Thanks Johnny Canuck!

Public_Domain @ Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:34 am

APOCALYPSE 2012 WOOT WOOT

Unsound @ Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 am

Scape Scape:
I voted for Kodos!

So I guess we can't make you the scapegoat. ;)

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 am

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
Seems most people on here couldn't give two sweet fucks about the election.

'Zactly. I can't vote for either one, so why should I give one sweet fuck out of my zombie apocalypse stockpile?

1) As Mr_C said; With a gun to my head. . .I'd vote for the gun.

Democrats <--- Clowns (me) Jokers ----> Republicans There's a song you'll be humming all day!

I don't see Obama as having the testicular fortitude to go all "Tommy Douglas" on them, and that's what needs to happen. And on the other hand, if Romney wins, 47% of USAians are fucked.

2) As the others said; Economic Nationalism rules there. We need to sign more 'free trade' agreements that benefit countries other than us that the other party can safely ignore while deriving as much benefit from us as we can give. I'm sure Harper is ready to surrender and pay whatever monetary fines the Whitehouse finds appropriate to make up for our success.

Democrats were the ones who signed the 'America First' polcies that kill their own companies more than they do ours, so I'm hoping the Republicans can at least live up to that standard. I really don't want to; but all I seem to hear is a loud flushing sound. It seems that no matter which way this goes, it's our southern cousins who have to bend over and take it, dry.

Previous  1  2