Canada Kicks Ass
Tim Horton's

Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Canadian_Mind @ Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 am

There are around 6 or 7 of them on Manhattan Island now, and the places are packed.

Last time I was there I went to the one on 32nd. At that time the one under Madison Square Gardens and the one in Times Square were being constructed. There was an advertised 4 open on the Island and 3 under construction, but I dunno where the other 4 were.

andyt @ Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 am

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
There are around 6 or 7 of them on Manhattan Island now, and the places are packed.

Last time I was there I went to the one on 32nd. At that time the one under Madison Square Gardens and the one in Times Square were being constructed. There was an advertised 4 open on the Island and 3 under construction, but I dunno where the other 4 were.

We foisted Celine Dion on them, probably can get them to swallow Timmies too. Hey, maybe like Dion, they'll decide there's more money to be made in the US than Canada and they'll leave for greener pastures. Give Canada a bit of class back.

Canadian_Mind @ Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:19 am

What are you on about Andy?

I actually like Timms coffee... :?

andyt @ Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 am

Just that - I consider them a national embarrassment. But, to each his own.

wildrosegirl @ Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 am

As do I. I get a kick out of how the entire focus is on the coffee during these debates. Timmies sells more than just coffee. You don't have to like coffee to go there. They serve a good breakfast, have great cappuccino, deadly chili, and a chicken salad sandwich that's fabulous, and blueberry fritters that I'd walk 100 miles for - just to name a few. :lol:

jambo101 @ Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:13 pm

wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
deadly chili,
Not wrong about that chilli being deadly as in downright inedible, last time i tried it (Inez rd outlet Ottawa) they had failed to drain the fat off the meat so what they served was a bowl of chili with a half inch of orange colored grease floating on the top..Yuck!!

Their lunch sandwiches are good,i like the ham and cheese.
Coffee?not bad.
Timmies main attraction for me is their hours= 24/7

herbie @ Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:58 pm

I think their coffee's as bad as the half done gooey excuses for donuts. I always want to go on a rant that I didn't go there for bran coated fucking tofu buns, where's the fucking donuts all the trays are empty. Then I notice it's 90% staffed by Filipinos working on a sub-minimum wage immigration permit who'd just say "Solly Boston cleme same thing as Dutchie you take figh dallah please" and kick myself for going there.

(twice a week...)

Previous  1  2  3  4  5