Canada Kicks Ass
U.S. Border Patrol questions Canadians in Canadian waters

1  2  3  4  5  Next

Tricks @ Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:37 pm

U.S. Border Patrol questions crews of at least 2 fishing vessels in Canadian waters

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-sco ... -1.4732583

Thanos @ Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Dry run for a Gleiwitz incident.

rickc @ Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Well its about time! I am tired of being deluged daily with stories in the media about the millions of illegals pouring into Maine smuggled in the hulls of fishing boats. Its getting to the point where an American cannot earn a decent living digging clams or shucking oysters these days with all the illegals taking the jobs. The people of Washington county have suffered enough! :wink:

Some of you wonder why some of us are so anti-government. This story pretty much sums it up. The government goes out of its way to hire dumb asses. Its like they make applicants take an I.Q. test, and then refuse to hire anyone who scores above a certain score. Once they have the job, it is almost impossible to fire them. They are allowed to cook up hair brained schemes with almost no public oversight whatsoever. They do not have to answer to the people they serve. Let me go on the record of saying that I support ICE. We have the right to enforce our borders, and say who gets to come into the U.S. I do not apologize for that. Every country has that right. That said a country has to spend their money wisely. How many people are entering the U.S. illegally through Maine? The waters of the gulf of Maine are freezing year round. If someone goes into the water in the summertime, they have to fear hypothermia more than drowning. No one is illegally swimming into the state of Maine from Canada in the gulf of Maine. The fishing industry of New England has been decimated in the last few decades. 40 years ago you could walk across Gloucester harbor on the fishing boats. Not today. Does anyone really think that someone is going to risk their livelihood in the fishing industry (not to mention their birthright in the fishing industry) by smuggling illegals into Maine? Stopping and harassing hard working fishermen (earning a living from the sea) to somehow justify your budget (or existence) is bullshit. This is a complete waste of time and money.

llama66 @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:39 am

Not to mention in Canadian waters. You want ICE to enforce your borders, that's your right, but please, keep to your side of the sandbox.

You're right, no Canadian fisherman is going to smuggle an illegal in to US territory. Its simply not worth it.

DrCaleb @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:55 am

llama66 llama66:
You're right, no Canadian fisherman is going to smuggle an illegal in to US territory. Its simply not worth it.

I thought all the illegals were trying to leave the US. [huh]

Zipperfish @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:05 am

The area is under dispute, isn't it? Maybe the US is making it's move.

llama66 @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:13 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Time to unleash Brian Tobin.

Tricks @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:15 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Yep my thoughts.

BartSimpson @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:37 am

Thanos Thanos:
Dry run for a Gleiwitz incident.

Yes, Thanos, you've discovered our nefarious plot to justify an invasion of Canada because we're making it look like your lobstermen are a threat to national security.

:roll:

On a related note, you might want to stock up on this:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/alcan ... 0331p.html

llama66 @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 am

I always knew this day would come.

BartSimpson @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:08 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

What if we were? Aside from that awesome navy you folks always plan on building what're you going to use to stop us?

Maybe it would've been handy for your lobstermen if the Border Patrol had been met with a decently provisioned gunboat asking them WTF they were doing in Canadian waters? :idea:

But you'd have to build the gunboat first and that means budgeting more money for defence and you folks don't want to do that so that means you folks are stuck making dickless diplomatic protests while we patrol your waters with impunity.

llama66 @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:16 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

What if we were? Aside from that awesome navy you folks always plan on building what're you going to use to stop us?

Maybe it would've been handy for your lobstermen if the Border Patrol had been met with a decently provisioned gunboat asking them WTF they were doing in Canadian waters? :idea:

But you'd have to build the gunboat first and that means budgeting more money for defence and you folks don't want to do that so that means you folks are stuck making dickless diplomatic protests while we patrol your waters with impunity.

We'd unleash Brian Tobin. You don't want us to unleash Brian Tobin. Once the Tobin is out, he can't be put back in.

BartSimpson @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:17 am

:lol:

llama66 @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:19 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Further, that Gulf of Tonkin or USS Rainbow shit wouldn't work anymore. That would probably trigger a war. So actually it may work.

Zipperfish @ Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:38 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

What a stupid response. Absolutely mindless. I find as you descend into your white supremacy fascism, your faculty of reasoning is deteriorating.

The collapse of multinational diplomacy means that the US has no choice but to enforce its will at the point of a gun. Which is fine by the fascists and Trump, because that is exactly what they want. No UN, no treaties or agreements. Just "Here's our military, what are you going to do about it?" Similar to the rise of the fascist states in Europe.

Diplomacy isn't "dickless." Diplomacy is how states get along so they don't have to resort to violence and war. In your case, of course, the old saying applies "when all you have is a hammer, all your problems look like nails."

It will be tough times for Canada ahead, but we'll stand together. In the end your own arrogance will bring you down, as it has in the past. Jefferson's words that "the acquisition of Canada will be a mere matter of marching" come to mind. OR, like Germany, you'll tear yourselves apart from the inside.

You don't know this country at all, I'm afraid.

1  2  3  4  5  Next