Canada Kicks Ass
A little problem with your forum Trev.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 169  Next

jazzman @ Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:02 pm

Hey Trev.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but you know the menu on the top of the forum, if you don't know what I mean, i'm on about the bit that has the headings ( Home, Forums, Content etc), well there's a problem with the 'Forums' one cause each time I click on it, rather than taking me to the forums and the latest posts, I get this.

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 5F747271

I don't know why it's doing this but when you get a chance can you fix this please cause this one is really annoying for me. Cheers man.

Canadaka @ Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:43 pm

hmm thats a pretty random error, I probably need to restart the web service. I will do so later tonight when its not so busy.

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:47 pm

hey there.....found another glitch.......i think it has to do with an ad on hte page....so i took a screenshot but it won't allow me to attach it b/c of the file extension.....whatever.....anyways this ad says you are the 1 millionth viewer....winner* winner* winner* you win a free*.....
to the right of the ad is just blank space and it squishes up the forum topics and everythilng else on the page.....

Canadaka @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:01 pm

hmm.. a screenshot would really help, not sure what you mean.

where is this problem occuring? front-page, forum index, topic page?

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:03 pm

forum index page..... it's also on youtube but there it overlaps the things you want to look at rarther than moving it over

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:04 pm

it's flashy....win a free laptop

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:09 pm

how can i get you a screenshot? my options are a little limited so i saved it as a BMP......which isn't allowed in attachments i'm guessing because of size

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:10 pm

the ad has a countdown in green of seconds left to claim your prize...and it has the word congratulations in yellow going around the border

Blue_Nose @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:11 pm

I'd say it's your computer, and not the site. I've never seen anything like that.

You can save images as jpegs in Paint, too.

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:14 pm

i didn't know that!!!! i'm going to try it...maybe it is just my puter maybe not....i guess we;lll know if someone else has had this happen...if it is my puter how do i fix it? it's quite annoying! good thing the ad is random....

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:17 pm

aha so i may not be my puter!!!
anyways attached is a jpeg of a screenshot

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:18 pm

if you scroll right there is just white empty space there

Tricks @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:20 pm

I saw it on you tube, but not here.

purple_princess @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:20 pm

I got it too ...

Indelible @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:21 pm

don't have photoshop but i did much simpler using paint....

1  2  3  4  5 ... 169  Next