Canada Kicks Ass
An open apology

hurley_108 @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:04 pm

It seems my little joke got away from me. I apologise to the users of CKA for starting the images fight on the main news page. mtbr posted four stories in a row on the same subject, and I, in my infinite lack of maturity, decided to respond by plastering his links with pictures of a can of spam. This was not appropriate, and I accept responsibility for my actions.

I challenge, though, the person or persons who have started doing the same in return to name yourselves here, as you have been vandalizing the links of people who did no wrong, especially a link on Bucker's resignation that was posted by the boss.

Anyways, that's my piece.

mtbr @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:07 pm

shame on you :lol:

however that was mighty big of you to admit it.

and I'm not talking about your avatar :lol:

TattoodGirl @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:08 pm

PDT_Armataz_01_37 ...Kudos Man!!!

DerbyX @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:11 pm

Good on you Hurley although I don't think you were that far off.

Spamming the entire site with multiple threads all about the same thing deserved a negative response. They should have been merged or a few deleted.

novachick @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Well my pina colada's are addling my brain so i'm not exactly sure what happened. Well done in coming forward tho hurley R=UP

mtbr @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:16 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:

Spamming the entire site with multiple threads all about the same thing deserved a negative response. They should have been merged or a few deleted.

there goes Derby always defending the actions of the guilty and trying to shift the blame. Typical Liberal. :lol: :P

DerbyX @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:21 pm

mtbr mtbr:
DerbyX DerbyX:

there goes Derby always defending the actions of the guilty and trying to shift the blame. Typical Liberal. :lol: :P

:roll:

I'm sure you would have the same opinion if we posted 3 or 4 different threads all cheering about Chretiens vindication over gomery.

Suddenly you would be crying about the opposite.

You made up three quick threads all saying the same thing and you made the first post as you always do.

In my opinion Hurley was easy on you. Those threads should have been merged and likely will.

novachick @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:22 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
mtbr mtbr:
DerbyX DerbyX:

I'm sure you would have the same opinion if we posted 3 or 4 different threads all cheering about Chretiens vindication over gomery.

You made up three quick threads all saying the same thing and you made the first post as you always do.

In my opinion Hurley was easy on you. Those threads should have been merged and likely will.

Hey Derb whats shaking babe. anyone you want me to kick in the ass XD

DerbyX @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:24 pm

novachick novachick:

Just me but only if you use those fur-lined pink pumps that I love so much. :P

novachick @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:28 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
novachick novachick:

Like it furry do you XD

mtbr @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:29 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
mtbr mtbr:
DerbyX DerbyX:

Hurley asked for the mods to merge them...they didn't

you call them spam ...they weren't deleted

I guess you two are in a disagreement with the mods again :P

DerbyX @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:41 pm

novachick novachick:
DerbyX DerbyX:
novachick novachick:

Like it furry do you XD

Notice the avatar? :P

(you like it kinky right?) 8)

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Oh dear, photos of spam! I'm sure the whole ordeal was just dreadful!

I can't even click on a subforum without getting an error, or view my posts - where's the apology for that?!?

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:48 pm

I prefer spam and eggs.

Red_Eye @ Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:57 am

Hurley if one can admit to being wrong then your many steps ahead of those here who can't. We all make mistakes .
My first drink of the day will be to your health :wink:
[cheer] [B-o]