Canada Kicks Ass
Another Addition

Tweeter @ Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:19 pm

I've got to say, this site is pretty sweet. I just showed up looking to download the Velvet Moose and deided to stick around....and thought I'd make a suggestion....have you ever played Penguin Baseball or whatever it's called? Buddy at Yetisports has a version that can be integrated into the site....just, you know....FYI.

Indelible @ Sun May 09, 2004 11:51 am

hey there,

a little off this topic but i had an idea for the site and i couldn't finad a thread readily available to make it and i didn't want to start another thread just for that, so i decided to post it here.

anyways, i thought it would be really nice if there could be a link at the bottom of every page to bo back to the top in order to access the "home", "babes", "forums" and so on links. sometimes with the threads it is a long way to scroll back to the top. there is a "home button on the bottom already, but if i want to go to the other sections i have to scroll back to the top.

let me know what you think.

Guest @ Sun May 09, 2004 12:25 pm

That's a jolly good idea but how about adding a section of hot guys?

RoyalHighlander @ Sun May 09, 2004 12:52 pm

Indelible Indelible:
hey there,

a little off this topic but i had an idea for the site and i couldn't finad a thread readily available to make it and i didn't want to start another thread just for that, so i decided to post it here.

anyways, i thought it would be really nice if there could be a link at the bottom of every page to bo back to the top in order to access the "home", "babes", "forums" and so on links. sometimes with the threads it is a long way to scroll back to the top. there is a "home button on the bottom already, but if i want to go to the other sections i have to scroll back to the top.

let me know what you think.

But there IS my ghood felow its on the bottom left where you can jump to another forum if you like