Canada Kicks Ass

Thanos @ Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:57 pm

I use Photobucket to store all my avatar photos. I wanted to change my avatar tonight (i.e. delete my favourite Nazi before Remembrance Day) and saw that the upload from another site function no longer exists, and that photos can only be uploaded directly from my computer. Has the uploading from places like Photobucket been abolished or is it just a temporary glitch that'll be fixed shortly?

Thanks,
Fabrikant
8)

Canadaka @ Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:30 am

It is disabled for security reasons.
Just save from photobucket to your desktop, then re-upload it here.

Thanos @ Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:21 am

That's what I was afraid you'd say. Stupid Microsoft Photo Manager won't let me change some pics to the 125 x 150 max that you want for av sizes. I try to adjust them but it starts kicking out goofy size numbers like 128 x 142 or something. I'll adjust them at Photobucket before I try them but I'm going to be bolloxed if Photo Manager decides on it's own to re-adjust them again to whatever stupid size it arbitrarily decides on.

Any chance you could boost the allowable avatar size upwards to 130 x 160 or something?

Benn @ Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 am

Well I re-sized mine to the speck like I have in other forums successfully and it says it uploads but then nothing ever appears so I've long given up thinking the system does not like me or I'm an idiot, could very well be either of those lol