Canada Kicks Ass
Canadaka.net Personals?

Canadaka @ Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:27 pm

I have had this in mind for sometime, and i was thinking this summer of maybe doing it, if there is interest. There are tons of Online personal or dating sites on the net, some now that are Canadian. But i think there is room for more and something a bit different. It wouldn't be a dating thing as much. more just an addition to the forum where you can add your pic some extra info about yourself, that kidna thing. There is already a fair amount of people who have submitted pics to the members area in the gallery, so would be building off that.

So i just wanted to know what people thought of the idea?

RoyalHighlander @ Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:44 pm

Nah, Sounds Dumb
100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2
Sorry Trev.. unless you caqn make money off the idea, it will be a lot of work and I think you would need to do an "approve before posting" type deal where we would have to approve all ads before they go online to make sure of the content,, we dont want any nasty pics and ads that read
"Over weight yoga practitioner into S&M looking for young submissive for fun times with leather toys" kind of thing LOL

Canadaka @ Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:25 am

I dont there would be a problem with people posting stuff liek that, i mean they could have done that all along in the forums.

want something kinda like http://www.theultimateguide.ca/
more to attrack some youngers peoples.

Also if people visit it and come back at a decent amount, then its worth it, cuz the banner adds make money on more people, so more visits=$$$=better/faster servers.