Canada Kicks Ass
Canadian Model

Draco @ Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:18 pm

I was browsing through the picture gallery of canadian babes when i came upon an old picture of a Vancouver model. The picture that's posted is pretty much out dated and I'd like to post some of her more recent pictures... then only thing is that there are so many i just don'T know which ones to post... so I was wondering if you could create a folder for her under Canadian models...

you can go check out her site if you want at www.jenhilton.com 8)

~Draco~

Wheels @ Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:26 pm

Submit her pics in the Canadian Babes section

Canadaka @ Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:39 pm

well actually thats funny you mention it. I was going to make a folder for her, kinda forgot. She actually emailed me asking if she could be interviewed on the site. I was kinda holding of too see if jmjinks would show up. Anyone here with good writing skills?.... :)

Draco @ Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:41 pm

Sweet!

When I told her about the site she was actually pretty happy that someone had posted a picture of her...

If you want I have a few hundred picture that I've accumulated from her website... that is, if she doesn't send you some herself... :)

email me at [email protected] for more info and stuff...

jmjinks @ Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:06 pm

CanadaKA CanadaKA:
well actually thats funny you mention it. I was going to make a folder for her, kinda forgot. She actually emailed me asking if she could be interviewed on the site. I was kinda holding of too see if jmjinks would show up. Anyone here with good writing skills?.... :)

I do...I do....pick me...I'm such a good writer...hold on... am I?

Canadaka @ Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:10 pm

Well well well Mr. John Jinks decides to make an appearance once again ;)

hehe

Man it's goo to see yah back! So I must ask, are you interested in taking over some of your past duties? I'm sure we would ALL be grateful

jmjinks @ Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:53 pm

CanadaKA CanadaKA:
Well well well Mr. John Jinks decides to make an appearance once again ;)

hehe

Man it's goo to see yah back! So I must ask, are you interested in taking over some of your past duties? I'm sure we would ALL be grateful

Not only does Canada Kick Ass, but so does your plan. Where do I start? :D

Canadaka @ Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:45 am

You can start be getting on msn, if you still have it, and have me on your list. my msn is [email protected]

jmjinks @ Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:56 pm

I never got rid if you from MSN. :)

Heck, I have you on MSN as we speak....literally.

Regina @ Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:55 am

Speaking of babes etc. We haven't had many new pictures lately of babes or hotties..........Is the hidden camera broken? :wink:

jmjinks @ Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:08 pm

Regina Regina:
Speaking of babes etc. We haven't had many new pictures lately of babes or hotties..........Is the hidden camera broken? :wink:

I'll try and see if I can hook a brutha up! :)

Canadaka @ Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:48 pm

New short URL to the Canadian Babe Gallery

www.canadaka.net/babes/