Canada Kicks Ass
Catch the attention of your loved ones with flowers on Valen

Thanos @ Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm

You're like eight months early, asshole.

Also, go fuck yourself.

Brenda @ Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:48 pm

That's not very lovable, Thanos. Don't you think he (or is it a she?) should find love with someone else, instead of themselves (and their own hands...)?

I heard whatshisface childkiller (Homolka's buddy) is getting married soon. There's still time to hook them up! Then they can go screw each other! :twisted:

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 pm

I guess Valentine's Day falls in July in Spain :lol:

Thanos @ Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Brenda Brenda:
That's not very lovable, Thanos. Don't you think he (or is it a she?) should find love with someone else, instead of themselves (and their own hands...)?

I heard whatshisface childkiller (Homolka's buddy) is getting married soon. There's still time to hook them up! Then they can go screw each other! :twisted:

I had a filthy Valentine's Day limerick lined up for use on the spamtard but it was so raunchy I didn't want to risk getting banned. :mrgreen:

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:44 am

Thanos Thanos:
Brenda Brenda:

I had a filthy Valentine's Day limerick lined up for use on the spamtard but it was so raunchy I didn't want to risk getting banned. :mrgreen:

Being the kind sensitive and caring person that I am and to keep you from getting banned, I'd happily proof it for ya if you PM me. XD

Thanos @ Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 am

Nah. If I posted it for all it would be comedy. If I sent it to only one I run the risk of "what the fuck is wrong with that guy?". :twisted:

DrCaleb @ Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 am

Thanos Thanos:
I run the risk of "what the fuck is wrong with that guy?". :twisted:

What? Like we just met you or something? ;)

Thanos @ Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 am

I don't mind being thought of as a nut, kind of like the group's designated Kramer. Being thought of as "that guy oughta be in jail" kind of bothers me though. 8O :mrgreen:

BartSimpson @ Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Thanos Thanos:
You're like eight months early, asshole.

Also, go fuck yourself.

:lol:

Thanos @ Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:30 pm

The truth must be told. :mrgreen:

BartSimpson @ Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Thanos Thanos:
The truth must be told. :mrgreen:

And you do it so well, my friend! [cheer]