Canada Kicks Ass
CKA Site Improvements (Winter 2013)

Previous  1  2  3  4

Regina @ Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:54 pm

RUEZ wasn't banned......just stopped posting. He's been around since then and probably has been but not logged in.

Hyack @ Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Trev, is there anything you can do to cut down on the amount of SPAM showing up in the news and videos? Maybe something like a 10 day waiting period before being able to post news articles or submit videos.

Gunnair @ Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Any thought on increasing the number of Mods? There's only two active guys left. Everyone else has bailed.

Thanos @ Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Thanos Thanos:
He's not here because he's probably busy belittling, mocking, or yelling at someone (like a bank teller, drink-cart girl at the golf course, or gas station cashier) who has less money than he does. I know we all had a few go-rounds with some of the more off-the-wall CKA'ers of the past (Derby, Hwacker, Manifest Destiny, OPP, Ridenrain, (ugh) Kenmore, etc), but jj2424 is in a special category of loathsome all on his own. PDT_Armataz_01_32

Of all those you mentioned I probably miss Kenmore and his immigration rants the most. :D

A walking talking oxymoron who just happened to be the most racist Liberal I've ever seen. For fear of Godwining this thread just allow me to say. Kenmore's views on Canadian immigration made the Third Reich's look like the entrance policy to Disneyland.

Question though. What happened to Ridenrain? He was here one day and gone the next. Banned, died, just quit, found the lord?

Missed this one. Strangely enough, in the midst of all his death-to-Stephen-Harper posts, Kenmore's immigrations posts were actually something I generally agreed with. 8O He didn't like it too much the one time when I compared him to an out-of-control hockey parent who'd yell and scream at his own kids all game and then try to beat up the teenage referee in the parking lot for making too many wrong calls. :mrgreen:

I'm somewhat certain RR was banned. Don't know what it was exactly that he did, but he was too much of a dedicated ideologue trooper to pack it in so easily by quitting.

Gunnair @ Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Thanos Thanos:
He's not here because he's probably busy belittling, mocking, or yelling at someone (like a bank teller, drink-cart girl at the golf course, or gas station cashier) who has less money than he does. I know we all had a few go-rounds with some of the more off-the-wall CKA'ers of the past (Derby, Hwacker, Manifest Destiny, OPP, Ridenrain, (ugh) Kenmore, etc), but jj2424 is in a special category of loathsome all on his own. PDT_Armataz_01_32

Of all those you mentioned I probably miss Kenmore and his immigration rants the most. :D

A walking talking oxymoron who just happened to be the most racist Liberal I've ever seen. For fear of Godwining this thread just allow me to say. Kenmore's views on Canadian immigration made the Third Reich's look like the entrance policy to Disneyland.

Question though. What happened to Ridenrain? He was here one day and gone the next. Banned, died, just quit, found the lord?

Missed this one. Strangely enough, in the midst of all his death-to-Stephen-Harper posts, Kenmore's immigrations posts were actually something I generally agreed with. 8O He didn't like it too much the one time when I compared him to an out-of-control hockey parent who'd yell and scream at his own kids all game and then try to beat up the teenage referee in the parking lot for making too many wrong calls. :mrgreen:

I'm somewhat certain RR was banned. Don't know what it was exactly that he did, but he was too much of a dedicated ideologue trooper to pack it in so easily by quitting.

I remember him being banned during one of the infamous CKA purges. Likely to be found in some interwebz profile mass grave with the rest that were black bagged.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:43 am

sandorski sandorski:
This would be awesome

:oops:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

-J.

Curtman @ Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:
I've now added the 38 server donations from 2012 and created a page with a full historical log of all donations and some basic stats.
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... le=history

How come recurring monthly donations aren't added? Bart should have won by now. ;)

Previous  1  2  3  4