See!

grainfedprairieboy @ Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:51 pm

Joe_Stalin Joe_Stalin:
C'mon it's easy

See!

Why must you mock me?

Oh the inhumanity.

Joe_Stalin @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:03 am

Look at them as an incentive or an inducement to get motivated!
:wink:

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:08 am

It would be a bigger enticement if you weren't posting a thumbnail.

Joe_Stalin @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:35 am

I reduced the size of the picture if I remember right.

But I can post a larger one as long as I am not held responsible for any cleanup jobs.

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:40 am

Too blond.

I like my women darker in the hair and skin.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:45 am

Grainfedprairieboy. I've got a guess for you. It sounds like some sort of javascript problem. Do you use some sort of security app that controls scripts?

I get the same thing you do, but I use this thing called NoScript, and even though I allow scripts for this site I have problems with some script functions.

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:57 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Grainfedprairieboy. I've got a guess for you. It sounds like some sort of javascript problem. Do you use some sort of security app that controls scripts?

I get the same thing you do, but I use this thing called NoScript, and even though I allow scripts for this site I have problems with some script functions.

You know, that's probably a pretty good assessment.

DrCaleb @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:43 am

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

You know, that's probably a pretty good assessment.

No, it's not a script thing. It's a browser thing. I have the same problem.

In Internet Exploder, the dialog box renders different than Firefox. See what is missing?

ziggy @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:54 am

Dude,ignore the attachment button,click browse,that should take you to your documents or your pictures,then right click and hit select on the pic,now at the bottom the lil window should have the file name of the pic,make sure the window below it says jpeg and then click select.Now the pic should be on this site,dont do anything else,hit preview and it should show.I never use the attachment button.

ziggy @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:11 am

lily lily:
It's the "browse" button that he's missing.

Sounds more like he's on his profile page where there is no browse button. :wink:

Brenda @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:23 am

ziggy ziggy:
lily lily:
It's the "browse" button that he's missing.

Sounds more like he's on his profile page where there is no browse button. :wink:

Or in the messages :? No browse button there either :evil:

Public_Domain @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 am

:|

BartSimpson @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:59 am

GFB - make it easy on yourself. Go get a Photobucket account and then when you need to put a picture in a thread you just cut and paste the BB code to the thread and bam, you're done.

Feel free to check out my account....

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d124/longtrang1/

martin14 @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:08 am

its how i do it.. cant be bothered to learn another way.. :)

Previous  1  2  3  Next