Canada Kicks Ass
Error Reports

Previous  1  2

Blue_Nose @ Thu May 29, 2008 8:49 am

Clicking on any link to a gallery gives me this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in D:\Hosted Sites\canadaka.net\www\includes\custom_files\functions_cka.php on line 150

bootlegga @ Thu May 29, 2008 9:52 am

I can't comment on news items...error message;

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in D:\Hosted Sites\canadaka.net\www\includes\custom_files\functions_cka.php on line 150

Blue_Nose @ Thu May 29, 2008 12:35 pm

God-damned T_VARIABLE is screwin up the works!

Canadaka @ Thu May 29, 2008 7:00 pm

This isn't happening anymore is it?

travior @ Thu May 29, 2008 7:33 pm

The errors I used to get trying to login at work have disappeared. Things are running great now :)

We appreaciate all the wrok you have done.

Canadaka @ Thu May 29, 2008 7:44 pm

good to hear.

I am noticing the site occasionally slows to a grind. I am still planning a server upgrade soon.

bootlegga @ Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:54 pm

Why are all the blog posts (on the front page) recorded as 4:00pm Wednesday June 7th? I made mine on Friday or Saturday...

Brenda @ Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:17 pm

What year?

Scape @ Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:50 pm

What about the cell phone version of the site? I use my wii to browse and I see some sites like G4 http://www.g4tv.com/wii and gamespot have site made for the wii browser and are much faster to use. My phone runs out of memory trying to read the site since the new upgrade.

Tons of Wii friendly sites

Canadaka @ Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:25 pm

not worth my time, right now there is 0% visitors from a Wii according to the stats.

http://m.canadaka.net should work find on most mobile devices, Its on my list to finish converting the forums for that.

Actualy there is 0.11% visits from a Playstation 3

$1:
Why are all the blog posts (on the front page) recorded as 4:00pm Wednesday June 7th? I made mine on Friday or Saturday...

thanks for letting me know, I will fix that now.

Scape @ Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Odd, I've been on the site several times with the wii. Surfing while in bed is very comfy.

Previous  1  2