Canada Kicks Ass
Forum Games

Hyack @ Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:16 am

The Forum Games were removed from the RTS as people were concerned their threads were being forced off the page by the number of posts in the games. Since the RTS is now at least three times larger, and now spans two days, should the games be brought back to this page?

SprCForr @ Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:18 am

Yes.

kitty @ Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:29 am

i edited my board preferences and it works great for me. i never have to see that sour puss ever again. :D

Hyack @ Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:41 am

lily lily:
You have the option of having the games on the index if you want.

I never cared either way. While I agree that sometimes it was annoying having the games take up most of the index, I kind of miss them too.

I wouldn't mind seeing them back.

Okayyyyyyyy........what am I missing now....Image

how do I get them to show on this page [huh]

TattoodGirl @ Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:47 am

No... If people want to see or not see let them set the settings to do so. Give the power to the people :lol:

kitty @ Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Hyack Hyack:
lily lily:

I never cared either way. While I agree that sometimes it was annoying having the games take up most of the index, I kind of miss them too.

RIGHT HERE

This was discussed long ago Should "Forum Games" Topics be shown on the recent topics?

Hyack @ Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 pm

kitty kitty:
Hyack Hyack:
lily lily:

RIGHT HERE

This was discussed long ago Should "Forum Games" Topics be shown on the recent topics?

Thank you darlin'.....I didn't even know that page existed....and I'm the news mod...Image

kitty @ Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:47 pm

Hyack Hyack:

Thank you darlin'.....I didn't even know that page existed....and I'm the news mod...Image

wheeeeee i got to teach you something for a change!