Canada Kicks Ass
Gallery Fixes

Canadaka @ Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:38 am

there were several bugs in the forum including the search not working, fixed tose, but the bug of all the new pics submitted the thumnails are really crap quality. i can't figure it out... arg

I also added a Top 100 commented pictures page

Thw top 10 page was also
updated.

HockeyBabe @ Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:04 pm

Cool. But can't get on the Top 100 commented picture page..ah well

Canadaka @ Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:11 pm

of thanks, for letting me know, the module wans't turned on to public, should work now ;)

RoyalHighlander @ Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:17 pm

Not so fast Trev....lol

Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
[code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please contact the administrator.

Rev_Blair @ Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:34 pm

...And how the hell do I fix my cigarette machine? :wink:

QBC @ Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:35 pm

Easy, quit smokin!!!!........... :wink:

Rev_Blair @ Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:27 pm

Okay...assuming my addiction were suddenly cured by some nicotone fairy with an incredible tolerace for bad practical jokes...How the hel do I fix my cigarette machine.

DMP08 @ Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:03 am

when fixing "If finesse fails, use brute force" so I suggest a sledge hammer. I see a VERY VERY VERY VERY minor problem, and I stress VERY minor, in the header thingy (I know, technical sounding) there is a \ where there shouldn't be a \

$1:
>> Land of opportunity, sharing, trust, safety, and equality. Vive le Canada! || When I\'m in Canada, I feel this is what the world should be like.

Sorry to bring up such useless, very very minor minor ultra super duper minor junk, but I got bored and noticed it.