Canada Kicks Ass
Giving Thanks

Previous  1  2

Public_Domain @ Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:17 am

novachick novachick:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
novachick novachick:
Ok, soooo Thanksgiving is going to be degraded to a political pissing contests.....got it :?

Honestly... Everything is turned into a political pissing contest... is it not? Christmas, Hockey, the Internet, Children's Toys...

That's a choice :wink:

Not all the time... :lol: Atleast, not all the time by everyday people.

Like the whole Shane Doan thing... We, the people, didn't make that political... Or the Internet... We don't make the issue of having it be 'free speech', the politicians and companies do...

Much of the time, we are all trapped in a political pissing contest all the time. lol

Reverend Blair @ Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:19 am

I'd like to thank the Iron Age Britain who invented dark beer, progressive people all over the country for trying to instill some sanity during this age of greed, and The Elliot Brood for creating the best death banjo music ever.

novachick @ Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:26 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Not all the time... :lol: Atleast, not all the time by everyday people.

Like the whole Shane Doan thing... We, the people, didn't make that political... Or the Internet... We don't make the issue of having it be 'free speech', the politicians and companies do...

Much of the time, we are all trapped in a political pissing contest all the time. lol

I agree with you in part, we often have no choice in what people choose to make a political statement, we do have the option to voice our opinions against it though and to not allow politics to contaminate our beliefs. Kind of like a tree, some will see the tree as a political statement. I choose to just see the tree and the beauty in it's simplicity. :D

Public_Domain @ Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:26 am

I'd like to thank my lack of schedules and planning for giving me a 5 day free weekend to do nothing but sleep, watch the polls and leaders talk, and play Mensa puzzles.

It is now 9:24 AM, and so, keeping with my remarkable sleeping pattern from hell, I'm going to go to bed now and sleep for perhaps 12 hours. I'd like to give thanks for the 4th deadly sin... Sloth. Good night.

Alta_redneck @ Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:41 am

WDHIII WDHIII:
Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
I give thanks for the ignore option here. :lol:

Amen Brother! [B-o]

[B-o] :D

Yogi @ Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 am

I've got sooo much to be thankful for. Health, opportunity, freedom, safety, FAMILY & FRIENDS, My 'Friends & Family' here at Canada Kicks Ass' thanks for your concern and caring, my aquantances here, your varied opinions are all valued. What an eclectic lot we are!
I'd like to extend a special THANKS to Trev for putting CKA together and as well to ALL THE MODS for helping to keep the site up and running. [B-o]

Brenda @ Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:26 am

We are Landed Immigrants for exactly a year on Thanksgiving Day. The day we left Holland on October 13 2007 is not a day I will forget lightly. The moment we set foot on Canadian soil, to not have to leave anymore, was a moment that brought tears to my eyes.
The past year has gone by so fast... We have seen every season change into the next, we are settled.
I have a lot to be thankful for.

Canada ROCKS! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

nanza @ Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:44 am

Happy Turkey Day Canada!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
please save those drumsticks for me

Previous  1  2