Canada Kicks Ass
Maybe it's time...

1  2  Next

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:09 am

to let mods deal with these issues.

Why is this any of your business?

Hyack @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:58 am

Just an FYI Shep, Hwacker made a massive invasion of the site through the news links, something like 16 or 17 posts. It made the forums go straight to hell until we got it sorted out. Trevor has since made sure he won't be able to do it again.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:04 am

My point is that it isn't her job to keep telling mods how the site should be run.

Hyack @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 am

On that point I agree 100%.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:44 am

Hyack Hyack:
Just an FYI Shep, Hwacker made a massive invasion of the site through the news links, something like 16 or 17 posts. It made the forums go straight to hell until we got it sorted out. Trevor has since made sure he won't be able to do it again.

Hwacker does keep things interesting though. At least he doen't whine, and with Hwacker, what you see is what you get. No back handed comments, no pretense and no high horse to preach from. For all his faults, there's plenty who would like to see him back, as he's an effective counter to the narcissistic extremists from the Dark Side.

commanderkai @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Hwacker does keep things interesting though. At least he doen't whine, and with Hwacker, what you see is what you get. No back handed comments, no pretense and no high horse to preach from. For all his faults, there's plenty who would like to see him back, as he's an effective counter to the narcissistic extremists from the Dark Side.

Hmm, you know, thinking it like that, I'd have to agree. I mean, If you disagreed with hwacker, he didn't go around holding grudges, at least I never noticed it, while some left wingers (in my experience) seem to hold grudges for months.

Regina @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 am

It's not a glitch that allows banned members to post through the news links, it's just part of the way the news link works. The standard ban doesn't shut that door but Trevor can manually do that which he has.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:45 am

I can think of some other -itch phonograms that would be appropriate.

Brenda @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:03 am

commanderkai commanderkai:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

Hmm, you know, thinking it like that, I'd have to agree. I mean, If you disagreed with hwacker, he didn't go around holding grudges, at least I never noticed it, while some left wingers (in my experience) seem to hold grudges for months.

He had a great sense of humour too :D
I loved to tease the guy a bit :P

ridenrain @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 am

Hyack Hyack:
Trevor has since made sure he won't be able to do it again.

Just Hwacker, or others too.
It's not like he was the only one to ever have done that.

roger-roger @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 am

[popcorn]

DerbyX @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 am

Beers in the fridge. Let me know if you like pineapples on your pizza. :wink:

raydan @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 am

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
[popcorn]

[popcorn] [popcorn] You come here often?

Proculation @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:31 am

Wow I didn't know he was banned. I did not know why he was not posting.

I agree with Sheperds. He was a guy you "know" after some posts where he stands and he was giving his opinion. He was "stable" in his comments. Actually, I think we are loosing a lot from his banning.

Brenda @ Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:32 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
Beers in the fridge. Let me know if you like pineapples on your pizza. :wink:

Yes please!
You have some coke to go with my rum? :P

1  2  Next