Canada Kicks Ass
Nomination of Scape for CKA Mod

1  2  3  4  5  Next

Canadaka @ Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm

With the recent shenanigans we are unfortunately short a mod from the normal count. I wanted to fill this spot sooner rather than later, so I began looking at the options and Scape was one of the first to come to mind. I consulted the existing active CKA mods and they all agreed he would make a fine mod. Scape has agreed to the responsibility, but I first wanted to pass it by the general forum population for some peer review.

So lets see the Yeas and Neas, you don't have to explain your reasons.

Brenda @ Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Yep.

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 26, 2009 9:53 pm

OK, I am dyslexic, you want to see the reasons or you dont...just quote with either NO or Yes...thank you

RoyalHighlander @ Tue May 26, 2009 9:54 pm

If you think he's a good choice Trev then thats good enough for me too, BTW I am back also and will be getting in a bit more a bit at a time if thats ok with you and every one else??
Mike

RoyalHighlander @ Tue May 26, 2009 9:55 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
OK, I am dyslexic, you want to see the reasons or you dont...just quote with either NO or Yes...thank you

One day this bar walked into a dyslexic

crystalsm @ Tue May 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Yeah.

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:00 pm

RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

One day this bar walked into a dyslexic

Rest of the joke please.... :lol:
I once got a bumper sticker that said DNA=National Dyslexic Association...I didnt get it.

So he wants him...I am good with whatever the decision. Ok i will give my opinion....whether it is warranted or not. I have never seen him flame regardless of any attacks against his opinions. I think he would be great. I have more...should I give them, still unsure.

Brenda @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:02 pm

If you want to, I would like to hear, despite what everybody else thinks :D
I can see Trev wants just a list of yes and no's, but hello... THAT is not gonna happen on CKA anyway :D :D

RoyalHighlander @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:04 pm

YES

Regina @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Who?

:lol:

crystalsm @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:05 pm

YES

Are you sure about that? :P

ShepherdsDog @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Yes

Canadaka @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:09 pm

If you think he's a good choice Trev then thats good enough for me too, BTW I am back also and will be getting in a bit more a bit at a time if thats ok with you and every one else??
Mike

of course! as Sam Wise says "Share the looooad"

and I said you can give reasons if you wish.

Public_Domain @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Yes.

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 26, 2009 10:15 pm

YES

Oh You are a Mod!!! I dont think I have ever seen you before. Hi I am who I am...call me TG or TattoodGirl.

I will call You RH...I cant call you R...cuz that belongs to someone else.

Cheers
[B-o]

1  2  3  4  5  Next