Canada Kicks Ass
Problem choosing favorite hockey team in profile?

Previous  1  2  3

jason700 @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:23 pm

I gave up a long time ago...

Public_Domain @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Hyack Hyack:
You're going to have to get a hold of Trevor, you show up in the NDP group, question ...is that the new you or the old Mr_C, if it's the old one it probably won't show up. You might have to quit the group then reapply.
It's the new me. The old me is a completely different account now. ("Mr_Canada old") I had to get my medals back by asked QBC and such.

I can see it in my profile, but I have no option in my preferences to toggle whether I want them visible or not in the forums.

Hyack @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

I can see it in my profile, but I have no option in my preferences to toggle whether I want them visible or not in the forums.

I looked for it myself, it seems we lost a lot of options when Trevor did the major update.

Canadian_Mind @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Hyack Hyack:
You're going to have to get a hold of Trevor, you show up in the NDP group, question ...is that the new you or the old Mr_C, if it's the old one it probably won't show up. You might have to quit the group then reapply.
It's the new me. The old me is a completely different account now. ("Mr_Canada old") I had to get my medals back by asked QBC and such.

What the fuck happened tot he old you?

Public_Domain @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Hyack Hyack:

What the fuck happened tot he old you?

Long story short:

I was perma-banned. I created perhaps a dozen new accounts. One was Bill_Hicks.
I was given the privilege of returning to the forum under this username.
Meanwhile the Mr_Canada account remained banned.
Eventually, QBC changed the username of Bill_hicks to 'Mr_Canada',
and changed the original 'Mr_Canada' to 'Mr_Canada old'.

I've been around since 2006, :P
Both accounts added up, I have over 11000 posts, lol. 8207 on the old account.

This all happened pretty much a year ago, lol.

Terence @ Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:04 pm

still denies me the right of displaying a Tank Nation badge! :rock:

Praxius @ Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:17 am

Just as an update, it ain't working for me either, as I tried selecting it several times in the last two days and after submitting it just resets to the basic "Select yer team dufus, what's the problem?"

I read the first and this page and found no mention of anybody figuring this out. And no.... hitting that compatibility mode thing in IExplorer didn't make a difference.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 am

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Again, BOSTON BRUINS

Did you happen to see the commercial in Boston when they were playing Montreal in the playoffs? It was brilliant. lol

Praxius @ Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 am

Bump:

Only because I still haven't figured out why this isn't working, and a few others are telling me they can't get it to work either. Neither for the Political icon.

Is it an Explorer issue or something?

And while i'm here and not to bump this again:

$1:
I want to add an avatar, but cant seem to convert a pic to the specs required by the site. Any ideas?

If you have something like photoshop or perhaps corel could do it.... crop the image to the size required: 125px wide and 150px high at 72dpi and for maximum compression to file size, change the image from RGB or CMYK to Indexed and Save the image as a Gif file, which will drastically reduce your file size.

Shouldn't have problems then.

If you don't have Photoshop or some other program like it, then I suppose you could ask one of the other members who do in the arts section of the forums.

Previous  1  2  3