Canada Kicks Ass
Seeking Asylum, what countries accept Canadians?...

Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11  Next

llama66 @ Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:10 pm

If this is all true, do you have a lawyer? If you do not why are you not seeking litigation against the Police?

shockedcanadian @ Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 pm

llama66 llama66:
If this is all true, do you have a lawyer? If you do not why are you not seeking litigation against the Police?

I spoke to a lawyer before I had to represent myself in court. I was quoted as a "starting" price of $50,000. A great bargain if I had the money, but do you have $50k lying around? That's the premise of the system that is more intent on protecting the rights of agency's to violate your rights than it is to defend your Charter.

Furthermore when I had lawyers notarize some of my initial legal documents, to a man they thought I was crazy for taking on CSIS, a couple thought I was courageous, all had an interest in what I was pursuing, one was offended that I would even try to cut out the legal profession (as if they would represent me out of love alone). As one lawyer stated a little too proud for my liking "they are going to eat you alive". I nodded in agreement and told him that I noticed the Charter of Rights and Freedoms hanging outside on his wall, I asked him if it still meant anything to him. He told me, it's a "great document in theory isn't it"? He was one smart cookie.

Here is another expectation you should make (find out what John Farrell, former CSIS agent experienced in this regard), when you take the RCMP, local police, and/or CSIS to court you had better expect many delays and a lengthy trial, all meant to draw you of your last dollar before you are able to realize justice. Before a judgement will be made you will have no more money for your defense.

I have gone so far as to take out law text books as I am doing my best to educate myself on the law as best I can because I expect that I will have to revisit this lawsuit in the future and I will be much better prepared the next time around. Also, I won't be relying on domestic sources for assistance, instead I will rely on International agencies who may not have jurisdiction, but they can play a big part in such proceedings.

llama66 @ Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 pm

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
llama66 llama66:

I spoke to a lawyer before I had to represent myself in court. I was quoted as a "starting" price of $50,000. A great bargain if I had the money, but do you have $50k lying around? That's the premise of the system that is more intent on protecting the rights of agency's to violate your rights than it is to defend your Charter.

Furthermore when I had lawyers notarize some of my initial legal documents, to a man they thought I was crazy for taking on CSIS, a couple thought I was courageous, all had an interest in what I was pursuing, one was offended that I would even try to cut out the legal profession (as if they would represent me out of love alone). As one lawyer stated a little too proud for my liking "they are going to eat you alive". I nodded in agreement and told him that I noticed the Charter of Rights and Freedoms hanging outside on his wall, I asked him if it still meant anything to him. He told me, it's a "great document in theory isn't it"? He was one smart cookie.

Here is another expectation you should make (find out what John Farrell, former CSIS agent experienced in this regard), when you take the RCMP, local police, and/or CSIS to court you had better expect many delays and a lengthy trial, all meant to draw you of your last dollar before you are able to realize justice. Before a judgement will be made you will have no more money for your defense.

I have gone so far as to take out law text books as I am doing my best to educate myself on the law as best I can because I expect that I will have to revisit this lawsuit in the future and I will be much better prepared the next time around. Also, I won't be relying on domestic sources for assistance, instead I will rely on International agencies who may not have jurisdiction, but they can play a big part in such proceedings.

There might be lawyers that'll take the case pro-bono. I would have to agree that if you are represetting your self traditionally it never ends well.

I'd try to talk to Clayton Ruby, he's one of the best Constitutional Law Lawyers in the country, he might be open to helping you.

If you still can't get a lawyer, then my advise is to really read up on courtroom conduct. I think thats were alot of people lose credibility in the eyes of the judge, and read lots of case law.

llama66 @ Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 pm

http://www.rubyshiller.com/

shockedcanadian @ Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:43 pm

I spoke to Ruby Clayton's office and emailed him, he passed on the opportunity...

llama66 @ Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Thats all I got. Read case law, and know your Courtroom Conduct

Regina @ Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 pm

You Is Smart, You Is Kind, You Is Important

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 am

**pops a loonie into the machine**

$1:
My story and the roundabout way in which it affects American security started when I was 17. An undercover officer at my high school befriended myself and others in “smash and grabs”. He was the ringleader, driving us to different locations.

This would suggest that you started down the wrong path of your own free will. Your greed got the better of you in this case. If something is too good to be true, it usually is. I was befriended by an individual way back in school that wanted to do burglaries. I said no.

$1:
No friend of another nation would engage in an attack on the sovereign currency of another nation. It could be argued that this in itself is an act of war, the apparatus in Canada did not view it this way. This was simply another weapon in their arsenal in their ongoing attempts to destroy me.

So you are under the impression that you alone are the only one in this country to be targeted by another group? And how was all that you mentioned in the previous paragraphs in your tale an 'act of war'? Did American soldiers hand you a declaration of war and start invading your residence? Did you see a declaration of war between Canada and the U.S. in the media? Was there a conscription to deal with this new threat to Canadian security and peace?

$1:
One night while taking the train back from my part-time job, I was jumped and robbed by black youths. I was hospitalized after the attack. The culprits were never caught and I was livid, losing my front tooth and having my nose broken in the attack. Still a young man myself, angry and confused, I was given a phone number by someone who was supposed to be my friend. This phone number was to a White Supremist group called the Heritage Front. Now I never joined the group, I did call them on one occasion but didn’t leave my name or show any further interest.

The fact that you called a white supremacist group that do doubt would be under watch by someone, is more than enough to get you yourself watched and/or put on a list. Nobody in their right mind calls these groups or associates with them unless they are of the like mind, and/or sympathize. This is another issue you created for yourself.

$1:
This is vastly different from Canada where people like myself have NO recourse, no alternatives to hold them accountable.

You continually make it sound that Canada is no better than Taliban-held countries, and/or African nations with rebels and lawlessness. Canada is one of, if not THE BEST country in the world to reside in. The fact of the matter is this: As with any other civilized nation, if you keep your nose clean, you ave little to worry about. Is there more surveillance than before? Yes. Are the police less caring than before? Probably, depending on who you ask. Is the government up to things behind closed doors? Probably. This has been happening for some time. Can we, as Canadian citizens, wake up every morning, have a cup of coffee, and go about our everyday life without the threat of bombs exploding or war breaking out or famine etc? Yes. And the price we pay for all of this is quite small if you ask me.

We as individuals are all responsible for the choices we make. Us, and us alone. Not the government, not the police, no one but ourselves.

To me, Canada is my home, and will always be the True North Strong and Free. If you feel so hard done by here, go elsewhere. Run away from your problems. Keep making the same mistakes, and blame everyone but the one person responsible.

-J.

stratos @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:30 am

Here's a novel idea figure out what country you do want to go to. Then go to their web sites and obtain the information you need to imigrate there. Makes a hell of a lot more sense then to go to a canadian web site while seeking to leave Canada. Unless you are just an attenion seaking meme then you now have the full attention of us all. In my case I just chalk you up to being a total moron.

Jabberwalker @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 am

Canada is one of, if not THE BEST country in the world to reside in.

Our biggest weakness is that we allow WAY too many lunatics to wander about without "supervision", eh wot? The guy who started this thread should be grateful that the restraints were off of his arms long enough to allow him to post.

shockedcanadian @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:04 pm

rule of law
noun
the principle that all people and institutions are subject to and accountable to law that is fairly applied and enforced; the principle of government by law.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rule+of+law

The "act of war" you speak of was against the United States by the local police. Since when does a foreign agency try to disperse counterfeit currency of a foreign government? Do you think America and their citizens would see this as an acceptable policy? An act of war is how many would define it.

As for "doing this to myself", what is it exactly I have done? I don't have a record as the judge saw through the b.s that the police fed (including the undercover cops methods). Furthermore, calling a group I knew little about shouldn't mean a lifetime of persecution especially since I didn't join them nor engage in any actions against anyone that would suggest sympathy. Certainly actions should never be done against a citizen via covert means without grounds, charges or accusations.

If you are old enough to remember the methods of communism or have read history books, you will see that the tactics used against me were popular in these systems. If someone went to a "real" democracy such as America, France, England, do you think what happened to me over the last 20+ years would be replicated? For what I have been accused of on silence, no way in hell.

I took them to court, they denied me my rights and their legal International obligation to abide by both domestic and International law. First, they did not enter a plea within 30 days, second, they did not provide access to the evidence I needed for my case. They quickly acted to disregard my Motion for Disclosure, hence denying my my basic right to due process. Just another anti-democratic action against me in a long and lengthy string of such acts.

You can be a cheerleader for the police and CSIS all you like. You won't ever see me be an apologist for agency's that act like the agency's of governments I grew up to dislike and distrust.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:36 pm

If someone went to a "real" democracy such as America, France, England, do you think what happened to me over the last 20+ years would be replicated? For what I have been accused of on silence, no way in hell.

If you don't consider Canada a 'real' democracy like the other countries you mentioned, then why not leave and become a permanent resident of said countries and be treated the way you feel you should be treated. I'd wager that you ca't afford to, nor really want to. That having said, stop crying about how the country is out to get you and do something positive. Being a baby in an online forum will do little to enhance your credibility overall.

You can be a cheerleader for the police and CSIS all you like. You won't ever see me be an apologist for agency's that act like the agency's of governments I grew up to dislike and distrust.

I was not being even so much as a cheerleader. Go back and read my previous post properly. I'm as wary of the police as the next person. They cross the line more often than I like, but I prefer to focus on the good things they do, rather than the negative. Besides, I would not want to ever be in that line of work, and that makes me a little grateful for what they do. Do we need more accountability in law enforcement? Of course.

As for CSIS, I do not pretend to know how they conduct themselves. I do know that thanks to them, I can go for a walk around town without a storefront/bus/etc. blowing up and killing innocent people, or myself for that matter. I don't do anything illegal or out of the ordinary to attract their attention, so I pay it no mind. If it wasn't for their vigilance, Canada might not be Canada. I thank God all the time that I was born and raised in such a great democratic country, where I can go about my life as I please (without breaking the law I might add).

If this is all too much for you, perhaps you prefer a nation with a communist/dictatorship regime?

-J.

shockedcanadian @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:17 pm

You speak about my one phone call to a group I knew little about at the encouragement of an undercover cop. I did a very quick search of your posting history and found these two doozies from you in 2010, I am sure I could find more if I actually searched for longer than 3 minutes:

CDN_PATRIOT
2010-05-27, 15:39:05

"Carpet bomb the whole country already. Enough is enough."

-J.

CDN_PATRIOT
2010-06-15, 12:00:29

"The UK and Canada should do an expulsion of the muslims.. its getting ridiculous. If that really does come about, I'll take a week off work to go push them onto the boats. First in line should be Omar Khadr's traiterous family. And your right, these people ARE ridiculous, and it's about time we sen..."

So what I did was make a silly mistake in the early 1990's as a teenager, and I never threatened anyone, you posted the above comments just three years ago. Should you not be investigated by CSIS as someone with radical thoughts? It would be justifiable no? I know I certainly never suggested a broad attack on anyone, much less the "expulsion" of an entire group of people.

I see from your profile that you have such respect for those who sacrifice for our freedoms, I agree, which is why I am not backing down from doing what is right. My actions honour those who risk their lives, not a simple waving of the flag.

Furthermore, it isn't that I WANT to leave Canada, it is that I NEED to leave if I hope to have a life free from persecution. This is why I will be seeking asylum, this is the Internationally accept means of remedy for what I an experiencing. It ensures that my grievance is not suppressed locally, but becomes information for anyone to view on a much larger scale. It allows me to have my voice heard in full detail rather than having my persecution stifled via domestic court proceedings that are protecting the guilty. Read my post here, I am not leaving on a "whim".

Brenda @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:38 pm

$1:
Furthermore, it isn't that I WANT to leave Canada, it is that I NEED to leave if I hope to have a life free from persecution.

Then GO. Jesus.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:41 pm

And yet for all my 'talk' on expulsion of a minority, all my bravado, all my 'chest-thumping' and whatnot, I have no incidents with the law to speak of, no 'undercover police' trying to get me to do things to entrap myself, nor have I had any visits from CSIS to confess to some crazy criminal plot that I must really be undertaking.

Like I said before, if you keep you're nose clean, you have nothing to worry about. Of all the ridiculous posturing I do, I have not done any 'smash and grabs' nor contacted the north's version of the KKK out of anger due to a beatdown and robbery by someone of a different ethnicity.

And yes, I have the utmost respect for those who serve this country now, and those who served in prior conflicts and paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep this country free and democratic. What I do not respect, is someone like you that has created his own problems for the most part, and blamed them on everyone else, as well as blaming on this country itself. Blaming the country and democracy itself is like spitting on the Maple Leaf and all that it stands for. Your actions don't honour those that risk their lives, your actions serve yourself, and ONLY yourself.

Now please, do everyone here a favour and leave already. Go somewhere other than Canada, go find a place that might want to take you (for reasons that God would only know), and be done with all of this. And don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm done with your crap from this point on.

And don't EVER disrespect this nation that I an others like me hold so dear ever again. The Maple Leaf will live forever, as will the democracy it flies over.

Canada truly is the True North Strong and Free :rock:

-J.

Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11  Next