Canada Kicks Ass
Seeking Asylum, what countries accept Canadians?...

Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11

llama66 @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:03 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
And yet for all my 'talk' on expulsion of a minority, all my bravado, all my 'chest-thumping' and whatnot, I have no incidents with the law to speak of, no 'undercover police' trying to get me to do things to entrap myself, nor have I had any visits from CSIS to confess to some crazy criminal plot that I must really be undertaking.

Like I said before, if you keep you're nose clean, you have nothing to worry about. or all the ridiculous posturing I do, I have not done any 'smash and grabs' nor contacted the north's version of the KKK out of anger due to a beatdown and robbery by someone of a different ethnicity.

And yes, I have the utmost respect for those who serve this country now, and those who served in prior conflicts and paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep this country free and democratic. What I do not respect, is someone like you that has created his own problems for the most part, and blamed them on everyone else, as well as blaming on this country itself. Blaming the country and democracy itself is like spitting on the Maple Leaf and all that it stands for. Your actions don't honour those that risk their lives, your actions serve yourself, and ONLY yourself.

Now please, do everyone here a favour and leave already. Go somewhere other than Canada, go find a place that might want to take you (for reasons that God would only know), and be done with all of this. And don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm done with your crap from this point on.

And don't EVER disrespect this nation that I an others like me hold so dear ever again. The Maple Leaf will live forever, as will the democracy it flies over.

Canada truly is the True North Strong and Free :rock:

-J.

R=UP :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

martin14 @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:18 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
And yet for all my 'talk' on expulsion of a minority, all my bravado, all my 'chest-thumping' and whatnot, I have no incidents with the law to speak of, no 'undercover police' trying to get me to do things to entrap myself, nor have I had any visits from CSIS to confess to some crazy criminal plot that I must really be undertaking.

Like I said before, if you keep you're nose clean, you have nothing to worry about. or all the ridiculous posturing I do, I have not done any 'smash and grabs' nor contacted the north's version of the KKK out of anger due to a beatdown and robbery by someone of a different ethnicity.

And yes, I have the utmost respect for those who serve this country now, and those who served in prior conflicts and paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep this country free and democratic. What I do not respect, is someone like you that has created his own problems for the most part, and blamed them on everyone else, as well as blaming on this country itself. Blaming the country and democracy itself is like spitting on the Maple Leaf and all that it stands for. Your actions don't honour those that risk their lives, your actions serve yourself, and ONLY yourself.

Now please, do everyone here a favour and leave already. Go somewhere other than Canada, go find a place that might want to take you (for reasons that God would only know), and be done with all of this. And don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm done with your crap from this point on.

And don't EVER disrespect this nation that I an others like me hold so dear ever again. The Maple Leaf will live forever, as will the democracy it flies over.

-J.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

+5

shockedcanadian @ Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

Who is disrespecting this nation? I am not the one speaking about the expulsions of minorities and immigrants, especially in a nation made up of immigrants. Canada is a nation of immigrants, yet you think somehow you are not disrespecting the sacrifices of those who protect our nation by ridiculing certain segments? I can accept your right to free speech even if I don't agree with it, but I can't overlook the hypocrisy.

Your perspective on democracy and patriotism is warped when you freely speak your own hatred towards others but somehow your words are just harmless "talk" and "chest thumping". The beating I took as a minor, and the persecution is now "democracy" in your words...it is what the people like my father and grandfathers wore the uniform and fought for Canada in your estimation...correct?

I don't have a record nor have I had any visits from CSIS. The judge threw out the charges against 5 of us because it was obvious the racket that was going on, the violation of our rights and the abuse some of us took. Futhermore, this was 20+ years ago, it was a phone call without even reaching anyone from this organization. This is somehow some sort of radical expression on my part, but your expressions can be overlooked, because well, you are really not a risk, just words after all. Your anger and opinion that carpet bombing a nation is just words, your offer to personally push off the boats filled with people of a particular religion is made in jest right? Nothing to see here move along...but me! My God I pose some sort of serious threat in your estimation.

I don't need some sort of "do as I say not as I do" attitude from someone sitting in the ivory tower. You like to kick people when they are down, but wouldn't you sing a different tune if your skinny teenager was beaten by police, or if you were arrested for being intoxicated in public (like Mayor Ford was last night without an incident from the police), or maybe your name is put in a database somewhere and your career ambitions and mobility is affected for life. Oh, and I forgot to mention, there is not recourse for these actions, it is part of "democracy"...

CDN_PATRIOT @ Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:34 pm

You claim that all these things have happened to you, and you seek restitution from those that done you wrong, and asylum in some other 'real democracy' that can save you from this 'persecution' that you seem to be getting in one of, if not THE MOST safe and democratic country in the world.

You claim to want to have justice done on the whole matter, so that this never happens again to anyone, that you don't keep being a victim of government plots, police brutality, and spying from one of the government's most powerful agencies. You claim entrapment from all levels to get you to do everything from burglary to white supremacy to coersion, etc, etc.

What I see is someone who is not seeking justice, who is not seeking asylum, who is not seeking anything but PURE ATTENTION and sympathy for events that may have never even took place. There has been no real proof of all of the events you spoke of, and a blog entry written by you is hardly proof. There have been do documents to back up any of your claims, nor anything to verify anything.

It seems quite odd to me that someone that is supposedly in as much trouble as you claim to be in, with all this attention on you, has made the extremely poor decision to post anything and everything about these experiences online where anyone, including your friends in the police and CSIS can easily find them, if they are indeed monitoring you. I can say for certain that if this supposed plot was happening to me, the internet would be the last place I would leave information that could be used against me.

You've let this sideshow go on long enough. Go tell your yarns elsewhere, perhaps to a more gullible lot. We're all done with it now. You've done nothing but dig yourself a massive hole that you can't easily climb out of.

To use a phrase I found a long time back.... You rented the hall, you paid the band to play, but you can't dance worth a damn.

Peace out.

-J.

Canadian_Mind @ Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
You claim that all these things have happened to you, and you seek restitution from those that done you wrong, and asylum in some other 'real democracy' that can save you from this 'persecution' that you seem to be getting in one of, if not THE MOST safe and democratic country in the world.

Swiss?

llama66 @ Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

Swiss?

I do like their Cheese.

stratos @ Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 am

llama66 llama66:
Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

Swiss?

I do like their Cheese.

They make some good watches also :)

CanadianJeff @ Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 am

Not to mention multitools. Swiss army knives are as reliable as hell.

stratos @ Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 am

shockedcanadian I gave you some advice on page 10 on how to go about seeking Asylum. I notice that you have ignored it. I can only assume you truly do not wish to seek asylum but only want to stir up people on this site. Go cry a river some where else go to another country if you so strongly feel the need but stop being a bloody hypocrite.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:53 am

He got the asylum he was seeking ......or better yet, the asylum that was seeking him finally found him

CanadianJeff @ Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:09 am

Thankfully we live in such a country that the latter is far more likely. I don't think many people would ever take a "Canadian seeking refuge from persecution" claim very seriously.

Hell I'm still questioning if he wasn't just a giant troll or blowing this whole thing way the hell out of proportion with some mental obsession.

Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11