Canada Kicks Ass
Should members be allowed to hide their rep points

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

mtbr @ Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:26 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
bootlegga bootlegga:

mtbr mtbr:
despise the place and it's people.

the propane explosion wasn't big enough.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66956&p=1308633&view=show#p1308633

Almost sounds like you wish MORE firefighters died...

Almost is not actually saying it Boot. Have you ever wondered what killed that fireman? considering the family didn't want the details of his death released.

common sense prevails.

Alta_redneck @ Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 am

Mustang1 Mustang1:
bootlegga bootlegga:
I agree AR, but joking about a fire in which firefighters were killed and wounded is in awful bad taste, which is why he got neg rep (BTW I gave the same to Robmik who doesn't seem to care).

If he just would have said, "I hate Toronto" then fine, that's an opinion and everyone is allowed that. To me his statement disrespects those who put their lives on the line to save people everyday. Why not just make fun of victims of Katrina, the 2004 Tsunami, etc?

If he can't handle neg rep, then he should just turn it off.

He made a dumb comment. It's par for the course for him - if you wanted to reward it with a neg. rep, that's certainly your call :wink:

This is nothing more than a pissing contest between one group and another over fucking rep points, how old are you guys. I guess DS’s post, from the same thread about burning Montreal to the ground was with in reason then ?

From the same thread.

Dayseed Dayseed:
I've been to your hometown. What a shithole. When the dogs have drinking problems, you know your town should be burned to the ground, the ashes dragged into the sea and the land salted to make sure nothing new ever springs forth from the giant piece of shit that was once there.

I took what both said as a joke, but the group had to get together to chastise only one of those posts because you got a rep point war going on. You’re the guys that keep talking about being superior to anyone that doesn’t have any of your education. Why don’t you use your superior intelligents and not get involved in this stupidity.

mtbr likes to push peoples buttons, so put him on ignore. Save us all from this whining, because I have a feeling he isn’t going to change. :wink:

hurley_108 @ Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 am

$1:
This post was made by mtbr who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by mtbr who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Hmm? Somebody say something?

Brenda @ Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:49 am

You need to put people on an ignore list to not be touched by their comments? :?

Zipperfish @ Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:57 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
Personally, I could care less. MTBR seems to go out of his way, stalking me and giving me neg points for every chance he gets, and of course I've given him some back in return when he says something awful (like joking about firefighters in Toronto dying).

All in all, I agree with Scape. It lets you see what choice gems some people have said.

I think rep should mesh with the friend/foe system. I think if someone is a foe, you shouldn't be able to rep them and they shouldn't be able to rep you, but thta's only because I'm tired of MTBR's constant stream of BS.

But it all works out. mtbr hits all the left-wingers equally, I'm sure, just as streaker and Donny Brasco hit all the right-wingers.

People who go out of their way to piss people off and add nothing else to the mix genreally have negative reps, I find.

People who are nothing but obsequious ass-kissers have really high rep points. hey, waitaminnit...

tritium @ Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:58 am

This thread is just becoming a shit fest. :roll:

Regina @ Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:01 pm

SHIT FEST LOCKED

Canadaka @ Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I have finaly got around to doing this. Now if you hide your rep points, you will no longer be able to give out rep points.

jason700 @ Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:36 pm

IMO, I think it would be better if we just had positives to give out and totally get rid of the negatives. If you don't agree with someone, just call them out.

Chumley @ Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:51 pm

I think neutral points which do absolutely nothing would be a great addition.

Tricks @ Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Honestly, who cares if you get negative rep? I invite everyone to give me negative rep in response to this post.

Gunnair @ Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:07 pm

hwacker hwacker:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
I'd like to know why hwacker's got 5 points to his vote - there's something messed up so it says he joined in 2000, which is obviously a flaw.

i wanna know why you wanna know ?

Did it ever cross your mind that I’m the voice of reason around here ?

:roll:

Gunnair @ Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Brenda Brenda:
What is the fun of the negativity anyway? :?

Same as the negative medal threads... I just don't see the fun in that. I might not agree with peoples opinions, but is that a reason to disrespect theirs (and hand out neg. reps)? I don't think so...

Just my $ .02

Fair enough, but there are times when opinion is put out simply to provoke, flame, and in some cases, hurt. Neg points come in rather handy then.

fifeboy @ Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:10 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Well Zip...if ya played the bass you would be godlike but because you dont well you are just my biotch!!!! :lol: :wink:

**you know i luv ya tho :twisted:

Which end does he blow into? :lol:

Tricks @ Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Negative medals is another thing, who cares?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next