Canada Kicks Ass
Should members be allowed to hide their rep points

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Hyack @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:16 pm

It has come to my attention that some members are somewhat miffed that members are able to hide their rep points, thus being able to give, but not receive points, no matter what their opinions are or much they flame other members. While I don't agree with the system, I also believe fair is fair, either show everyones points, or hide them all.....your opinion?

TattoodGirl @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 pm

I agree with you...either we have it or we dont. But do we really need it?
do people really care about how many points they have or who they got them from?

Zipperfish @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:28 pm

lily lily:
I think if you disable your rep, you have no business handing any out... especially negatives.

On a sort of related note... how come when you click on some people's rep you get told it's an inactive module (or something similar)?

I get something like that often, when I accindetqally double click instead of click.

ridenrain @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:34 pm

The question is wrong.
If people want to opt out of the rep. point system, that's their choice, as providedby the system. The issue should be that if they opt out, they should not be able to hand points out to others.

The rep points are a joke in any case.

Zipperfish @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:44 pm

As someone with 70 rep points, I think my point of view should take precedence over all others. Thta's right--70. A seven, followed by a zero. Clearly, I must have god-like wisdom adn charisma, and the people have chosen wisely in selecting me their leader through rep points. I'm sorry, what was this thread about again?

But enough about me--what do you think about me?

TattoodGirl @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:45 pm

lily lily:
I wish there was a list of who people have given rep to... I think that would be interesting... and revealing.

That would be cool actually...I could prove to some neo-con-nazi-anti-canadian-anti-american-anti-social bastard that i dont only give to liberals :lol:

TattoodGirl @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
As someone with 70 rep points, I think my point of view should take precedence over all others. Thta's right--70. A seven, followed by a zero. Clearly, I must have god-like wisdom adn charisma, and the people have chosen wisely in selecting me their leader through rep points. I'm sorry, what was this thread about again?

Well Zip...if ya played the bass you would be godlike but because you dont well you are just my biotch!!!! :lol: :wink:

**you know i luv ya tho :twisted:

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:55 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
The question is wrong.
If people want to opt out of the rep. point system, that's their choice, as providedby the system. The issue should be that if they opt out, they should not be able to hand points out to others.

I tried to give riden -20 rep points for this obviously partisan hackery. Dragging the good name of Saint Jean and and Saint Stephane through the mud like that was unforgiveable. I will not tolerate having him drag our good name throught the mud like that.

By removing the anglo saxon expletives I cut this down by half :lol:

TattoodGirl @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:57 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

What do I think about you?

I think that you could be down to 65 REAL quick :twisted:

:wink:

Hey you watch it...dont give my boy from BC some negs....I will give you negs...well i cant i just gave you pos, but trust me it will come...GOALIE!!! :lol:

Zipperfish @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:58 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

ROTFL

Don't even think about it...

[boxing]

Zipperfish @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:01 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
WDHIII WDHIII:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Hey you watch it...dont give my boy from BC some negs....I will give you negs...well i cant i just gave you pos, but trust me it will come...GOALIE!!! :lol:

You gearing up for a big tsunami wave with all these earthquakes?

I had to break the news to my 5 yo boy the other day. "Son, I says, there'll be no drummers and no goalies in this family." Then his mom told me to shut up. Worst mistake I ever made, that woman. Next to the kids. :lol:

Zipperfish @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:02 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
:lol: :lol: [BB]

Actually it appears you now have 73 - got some many ya cant even keep TRACK of the damn things :roll:

They're reproducing!!!!!

ridenrain @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:03 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
ridenrain ridenrain:
The question is wrong.

I tried to give riden -20 rep points for this obviously partisan hackery. Dragging the good name of Saint Jean and and Saint Stephane through the mud like that was unforgiveable. I will not tolerate having him drag our good name throught the mud like that.

This is an unsung part of history and a great example of the love and understanding that France has of it's kin and collonies. You sir are a cad and if I were to resort to negative points, you would be on my list.
:D

TattoodGirl @ Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

You gearing up for a big tsunami wave with all these earthquakes?

I had to break the news to my 5 yo boy the other day. "Son, I says, there'll be no drummers and no goalies in this family." Then his mom told me to shut up. Worst mistake I ever made, that woman. Next to the kids. :lol:

OHHHH....I am so jonesing to go to the westcoast, but it looks like hurricanes in FLA for moi [drool] XD

Yes, I said the same thing to my kids and my youngest said 'Wait!!! I am a drummer!!!'....to which i replied 'there is two bassists a primadonna guitarist...soooo you must be adopted!'....oh and he is a goalie in lacrosse...WTF????

** I knew i lost track at the third one but comeone...switched at birth? :lol:

Ripcat @ Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:42 am

I don't show them, I don't use them. The system is bunk.

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next